Regular Contributor

Christmas Day Yesterday Disappointing

What a dissapointment yeaterday. QVC had nothing to sell. Even on David's Big Show there was nothing big - just awful. Very much a sad day.....

Trusted Contributor

Re: Christmas Day Yesterday Disappointing

I actually felt the opposite.  Bought a lot of different things and had to hold off on a few others.  

Esteemed Contributor

@StopTalking 

ITA  , Awful and that's hard to do with Christmas...

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I found the converse to be true, and thoroughly enjoyed the offerings; particularly those presented by Valerie.😁 My wish list grew into my "REALLY, REALLY want list" yesterday.😊

I made a single purchase, as I promised myself I would, but  today is, well....😄

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

I purchased four things. Good day for me! Thanks QVC. Heart

Honored Contributor

I had no problem finding things to buy.

Valued Contributor

I actually thought the opposite! And I couldn't believe the big ticket items were selling out! I think that the home decor shows this year have been fantastic Smiley Happy 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I thought Valerie Parr Hill had a lot of new and different products and a few old favorites.... I enjoyed her shows and thought they were very good this time around.....

But I agree with you on David's Big Christmas---- it was the same draw string gift bags, that same Mr. Christmas tree in the "molded form" this time......and oversized characters that he showed before.....

I think QVC over bought those small ceramic Christmas trees from Mr. Christmas (every time they come on I change the channel)

And way too much "gourmet" food.......

But the OVERKILL on the TSV was in full force ....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Trusted Contributor

I thought there was a ton of pretty stuff to buy yesterday.  I didn't buy anything because we are retiring and downsizing but if I had another year of work in me I would have bought a bunch.

Other than The food shows, I thought the programming was GREAT.  So many pretty things.

Trusted Contributor

I had a lot of fun watching yesterday and bought several things. Looking forward to when it is time to start decorating!