Frequent Contributor

Christmas ALL Day? Thumbs up or down for you?

NO....not another full day of Christmas lights, ornaments, candles, and cookies!! Christmas programming for an entire weekend is just too much for me! I will spend my weekend outside with family and will save my money. A full day of jewelry, cooking, or Christmas is a thumbs down for me. No doubt there are viewers who enjoy this, but I prefer a little more variety in programming.
Honored Contributor

Re: Christmas ALL Day? Thumbs up or down for you?

I enjoy XMAS shows as much as the next guy, but all day is too much. That being said, I really don't care because there are two other shopping channals if I want to watch shop tv.

Honored Contributor

I don't care because no matter what they're showing, I wouldn't be buying today and I virtually never watch to be entertained.

I did catch about 3 minutes of David after  Face the Nation ended and before I left to go buy laundry detergent, my big purchase of the weekend.  Whoopie!

Honored Contributor

It must be a big money maker for them, but not interested in that this time of year.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

Sundays are reserved for "SNAPPED."  Nothing comes between me & "SNAPPED."

I'll watch the xmas shows on another day before this month is over.

I personally do not mind the all day xmas shows as I shop early for the holidays.  By Labor Day, I am done! yahoo.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Super Contributor

ALL day?  How about days and days and days?  Definitely a thumbs down. 

New Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm ok with it but I feel QVC needs to sell higher quality food items.  David kept saying the Harry London chocolates were made with the finest and highest quality ingredients and then when I called to find out what the ingredients were, as I planned to order a can of these chocolates, my QVC representative told me they were made with partially hydrogenated vegetable oil.

We all know  partially hydrogenated vegetable oil is the most toxic form of vegetable oil available on the market and that the FDA is trying to ban it because it is the cause of most heart attacks and strokes.

I was and am still extremely upset that QVC would sell chocolates containing  a substance I would never want my children to eat.  The chocolates may taste good but I don't want to hurt my kids.   All chocolates have natural fat but  partially hydrogenated vegetable oil is not a natural oil. it is made by companies looking to save cost at the expense of the health of the consumer.  Godiva chocolates do NOT have these bad oils that Harry London chocolates possess.

Honored Contributor

@joshzz wrote:

David kept saying the Harry London chocolates were made with the finest and highest quality ingredients and then when I called to find out what the ingredients were,

If a Host or Hostess does not follow up w/these type of claims, move on.  You should not have had to call CS to find out the incrediants.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Regular Contributor

Watching Lifetime movies and golf.  This Christmas in July is not fun.  Saving money!!

Honored Contributor

it started Friday and now its about 3 days, I get 1 day as it was a few years ago, but this is too much