Honored Contributor

Re: Christmas ALL Day? Thumbs up or down for you?

I never watch Christmas shows on Q so it's a big thumbs down from me.  However, other people like it so that's ok.  I just don't watch.   There are a couple of all day shows when I will watch.   To each their own.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

I personally prefer to go out shopping for Christmas and enjoy getting out and seeing the stores decorated. I usually don't start until around Thanksgiving. I would only purchase Christmas gifts now if they were a true bargain, which IMO QVC does not offer value. This goes for most of their products....I purchase on here because it is something I truly want. I also like easy pay for big ticket items which allows me to afford an item I might hold off on because of the price.
Respected Contributor

I will watch a show of Christmas decor once in awhile but skip the Great Gifts shows as they are the usual mix of flashlights, ladders, vacuums, and poo spray--seldom anything featured that I would buy myself or as a gift. For those that rely on QVC for background entertainment, it depends on how tolerant one is of Christmas programming months before the holiday. I will check the program guide to see what's interesting and do something else if not. 

Honored Contributor

It's not for me and I won't watch a single second of it.  

That said, however, one of the lessons I learned very early in life - It's not all about me and it's never gonna be!

So, I imagine that if they are making good sales they will continue doing it without me, and that's totally ok.  I'm not one for trying to take something away from others, who enjoy it, just because I am not interested.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

The only thing I have ever bought in a Christmas show was a very large angel by Valorie P. Hill.  I avoid them totally!