Super Contributor

Re: Christmas ALL Day? Thumbs up or down for you?

I LOVE it!!!  I get so sick of clothes and jewelry and handbags day after day after day after day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Respected Contributor

Two thumbs down for two days of this. I don't buy my decos from the Q anyways. I can do much better price wise else where. I just can't see spending that much money for what you will only be displaying for a month or so. And no, I am not a Grinch. Love Christmas plus it's my birthday.

Esteemed Contributor

Qvc needs to rein it in.. I dont like it at all... I hate all day theme shows anyway, who needs to see Xmas in july when it is so hot and humid and 95 in the shade. I wish they would get rid of July in Xmas or whatever they call it. Big thumbs down!

Trusted Contributor

3 days... hours and hours and hours of Blisslights is just way too much.

I didn't want to get sucked in, but with just 2 purchases I have Christmas bought for except for 5 nieces and nephews and the DH. 

Respected Contributor

I'm indifferent myself.  ITKWD is really all I watch and even that not the whole show.  I look here to see what's been on.  That way I can pass on anything I'm not interested in.

I buy a lot of stuff here, but I go in phases.

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

As I've said before, for me, it isn't about Christmas, it's about the way they do Christmas...  For me, it's a big thumbs down.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Thumbs down .....  but, on the other hand, I completely avoided QVC, so I didn't spend ANY money.  

That's always okay.

Honored Contributor

@NCmom wrote:
NO....not another full day of Christmas lights, ornaments, candles, and cookies!! Christmas programming for an entire weekend is just too much for me! I will spend my weekend outside with family and will save my money. A full day of jewelry, cooking, or Christmas is a thumbs down for me. No doubt there are viewers who enjoy this, but I prefer a little more variety in programming.

I don't really care what QVC does from one day to the next. Lucky for me, my TV comes with hundreds of other channels and I have a radio, podcasts, books, hobbies, and even things outside the house that I can do when QVC airs things I'm not interested in.

Respected Contributor

Big thumbs down for me but I'm okay with it.  I got my shopping fix in by watching HSN and Liquidation channel.  I got a really nice jump suit from HSN and earrings from the LC.  Face it, QVC goes into ho ho ho Christmas mode  in August anyway.  So, Christmas in July is no big deal.  I just skip Christmas programming until early November.   

Respected Contributor

Big thumbs down!  Too much junky stuff that you can get at the dollar store or Garden Ridge for less.