Trusted Contributor

@MoJoV wrote:

@Toots711 wrote:

99E7CC9A-4463-46B8-B025-5C33C9FD0B31.jpeg

Wow, another jean jacket....you hardly ever see those on QVC or HSN, only all the time by every vendor 🙄

@MoJoV   I don't watch HSN. The fashions seem to be overly styled. Why adorn a Jean jacket?  It's not 1990. 

Respected Contributor

She had a Navy Knit Blazer 865-660 that I thought was really cute to wear with jeans, but it would probably just hang in my closet waiting to wear for the right occasion, so it was a quick pass.

Respected Contributor

I saw a couple of things I like, but don't need. I'm waiting until they offer another 20% off coupon to see how I feel then.

Esteemed Contributor

I saw some nice things, but none I need right now. I'll wait until I see what she returns with.

Amy Morrison did a wonderful hour with Christie. Amy was very natural and they seemed to get along well. I was finally happy to hear someone actually say "cotton" and "ponte."

I think HSN needs someone like Christie to pump in energy, spontaneity and interest. I think the Q has had more time, money and interest in them, while HSN pulling along like the step child. 

Esteemed Contributor

@DrumPounder wrote:
And there it is, the first negative comment. We almost made it through two full pages (on the app) of comments first, though, which is pretty good. Usually the complaining starts within the first five comments.
Still waiting for someone to care enough to comment “Who cares!” (always with the exclamation point) or “I don’t even shop at QVC anymore, the prices are too high!” (and yet, here they are), or to mention the host they detest.

It’s still early.

I wouldn't bother with this comment board if there weren't comments both  negative and positive.  I like opinion differences.  I don't like personal attacks on hosts or vendors. 

Complaining about the complaints....that's funny.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Esteemed Contributor

Still beautiful, but she really needs some coaching. The hosts had to jump in often and she really didn't have much to say about her items. She had a lot to say about her home in the Hamptons though.

Honored Contributor

I watch her for a bit--nothing there  I would buy or wear. She just needs more experience doing the vendor chatting thing---

Frequent Contributor

She is so sweet. Really like her

Frequent Contributor

That can't be good. HSN is a better network. Period. Will he drag it down to QVC levels?

Super Contributor

@philom wrote:

That can't be good. HSN is a better network. Period. Will he drag it down to QVC levels?

Who is he? Rawlinson?