Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Shes back. She said she started an Instagram account ... Not sure why she needed that much time off but at least she is back. A lot of viewers like myself do not like change.
Respected Contributor

@Reever wrote:
Shes back. She said she started an Instagram account ... Not sure why she needed that much time off but at least she is back. A lot of viewers like myself do not like change.

That was meant as a joke, wasn't it? 

YOU are not sure why she needed that much time off?  Is it really any of your business?  Are you in charge of L&L's Human Resource Department?  Do you even know the exact amount of days she was off? 

By all means, if you do not like change, they should clear her next vacation with you to make sure it meets your approval.

This was all meant to be funny, just as I assume your remark was!

Esteemed Contributor

@hellodali wrote:

@Reever wrote:

YOU are not sure why she needed that much time off?  Is it really any of your business?  Are you in charge of L&L's Human Resource Department?  Do you even know the exact amount of days she was off? 

By all means, if you do not like change, they should clear her next vacation with you to make sure it meets your approval.

@hellodali- Reever is not joking.  This is how she rolls.

Respected Contributor

@qbetzforreal wrote:

@hellodali wrote:

@Reever wrote:

@hellodali- Reever is not joking.  This is how she rolls.

@qbetzforreal   Oops.  Thank you.

Esteemed Contributor

Chris is on now with Rick.

Valued Contributor

They have L&L made with Tritan plastic now...

Honored Contributor

sad news......chris prymes husband has passed away.

may he rest in peace.

chris pryme.jpg

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor
Oh so sad. No wonder we haven't seen her. God be with her.
Trusted Contributor

And no one mentioned this.  I am so very sorry for her loss.

Trusted Contributor

I too was wondering why she hasn't been on lately.  Lots of prayers to her.  Understandable that it will take awhile to get through her loss.