Valued Contributor

So sad. My choices for watching Q this afternoon are XMAS in July---no interest--- Shoe shopping with you know who, who I cannot stand to watch ---Holiday Cheer, which again I am not interested in, and Fashions Night In, which I've already seen. I'm going to miss those two other live QVC channels. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Time to explore all those other channels you might get!Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Reading is a great way to spend extra time.

Valued Contributor

Fox news will enlighten you

Valued Contributor

I agree, when I didn't like the shows on the main channel, there were alternative options on Q2/Q3/BeautyIQ. I feel like the Q is forcing customers to choose from less. But, hey, that's ok - like many of you mentioned, I'll start diving back into my interests, other than shopping Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

If I were home during the day, I'd be watching TCM all day.  I am convinced they show better films on weekdays than weekends.

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Honored Contributor

@MrSour wrote:

Fox news will enlighten you

👎👎👎👎👎👎👎

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Trusted Contributor

Turn off the tv for awhile and open a book.  or do some crafting, or write someone a letter, or call someone on the phone.  As much as I love QVC it is not the be all and end all.  Granted I am not thrilled with this evening's non stop programming of food but I have books to read, or board games to play or other channels to watch.

Esteemed Contributor

You have many choices.

Take a walk, cook, crochet, knit, clean a little, or best of all read and read and read.

Valued Contributor

@QVCkitty1   This Chanel has  a big problem now.