Respected Contributor

@missy1 wrote:

They gave out chocolate too?

Has anyone got all 3 of the items or 2?

@missy1 they also gave out 20% off codes to random customers.

Esteemed Contributor

Well now, that's fun!  Didn't there used to be a daily lottery?  Part of it is the anticipation of surprise.

Cogito ergo sum
Esteemed Contributor

Perhaps they'll eventually send random gifts to the entire customer base; if they're doing this in waves, it will take awhile, but it could happen...

Esteemed Contributor

Good point, @loriqvc .  Mass mailings are pretty labor intensive.

Cogito ergo sum
Valued Contributor

@Shanus I've been with them from the beginning.  I don't even get birthday cards anymore let alone freebies from the Q.  I could go for a cookie.

Honored Contributor

WowI am feeling so under appreciated ...no cookies no chocolate no mug...I would have loved the cookies.Oh well I didn’t need the calories or the sugar rush.

Honored Contributor

Maybe they're trying to increase sales of Cheryl's Cookies. They send you a sample, and then you're hooked for life! Lol.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Occasional Contributor

I received a box too today from QVC saying Happy St. Patrick's Day.   I was totally surprised.

Honored Contributor

@dex wrote:

WowI am feeling so under appreciated ...no cookies no chocolate no mug...I would have loved the cookies.Oh well I didn’t need the calories or the sugar rush.

I think the cookies are the best gift yet, although I’d have to break them up and just have a half piece/ day to work with my calorie goals.   I’d still love to have them!