Contributor

I just received a box of Cheryl's cookies with a note from QVC!!!   There is six cookies in the box and the note said that they hoped the St. Patrick's Day gift will bring me joy.  Imagine my surprise as St. Patrick's Day is my birthday.   I'm unable to eat them because I'm celiac and diabetic, but my husband is sure enjoying them.

Honored Contributor

Very nice.  They say it's the thought that counts.

Trusted Contributor

That was a nice gesture.  I wonder if the cookies are for a sampling of customers in the same manner as the QVC coffee mug?

Honored Contributor

cookies.jpg

yes, they are being sent out randomly like they did the mugs and the box of chocolates.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Boo hoo, yet again forgotten.  No mug, no chocolates, no cookies!   

I know, the Q is goi g to send me a free S & H pass for a year in honor of my power shopping.  Can't wait!

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Trusted Contributor

@SisterSistoHappy birthday friend !!!!!!

Honored Contributor

What a nice gesture. I love Cheryl's Cookies!!!!So does my husband and grandchildren.

Honored Contributor

Re: Cheryl's cookies.

[ Edited ]

Although many Happy Birthday wishes to @SisterSisto

What’s with these selective gifts? Chosen by amounts spent at Q? Only those w/ Q cards have their names in the hat? Either gift everyone or no one.

It doesn’t seem like good business to make those left out wonder why some customers are treated differently. It makes me feel like spending even less...not more. Unfair treatment for sure. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Cheryl's cookies.

[ Edited ]

They gave out chocolate too?

Has anyone got all 3 of the items or 2?

Honored Contributor

Very nice!  Glad your husband is enjoying them.  It is a nice gesture.