Trusted Contributor

Re: Cheryl’s cookie promo ?

@Itsjustme4  ..... As what happens a lot on this forum those that accuse or are "snarky" when proven wrong do not apologize for their comment. I am sorry this happened to you. The accusation should not have even been made. You did not say it was factual. You said Customer Service said it. I hope you still continue to post (best to ignore some comments).

Honored Contributor

@Carmie wrote:

I spent over $100 in April...something I usually don't do and I sent a box of Cheryls cookies to a friend who is in a rehab center.  I didn't get any cookies as a thank you gift.

My friend was thrilled with her cookies and shared some with the nurses.

I would think many people spent over $100.

You can buy one or two things on Q and spend over 100.00 lol

Esteemed Contributor

Someone posted a thank you for the cookies on QVC's FB page.  QVC's thank yous and promotional giveaways are very random.

Frequent Contributor

Thank you.  My sister still had the box and paper work so she just sent me this picture of the gift note included from the Q that she didn't notice when she took the cookies out.    I don't have a Q card so I won't get the cookies, but I understand the promo now.

Spoiler
Spoiler
ED51C89C-88D1-47FA-BA7D-FACE7FBE17F4.jpegF204F401-F036-4B97-8594-394C86C536B8.jpeg
Frequent Contributor

Thank you Sheila P-Burg.  I'm not tech savvy so it looks like my image of the note card was input twice as a "spoiler", whatever that is.  Ok, I'm done with this.  Thanks to all with kind replies

Honored Contributor

@Itsjustme4 wrote:

INACCURATE?  It's exactly what happened!  The last thing I expected here was to be called a liar.  She got the cookies and the invoice said ZERO due.  It was not a gift to her from anyone, she called customer service and she was told exactly what I posted.  It was the reason for her call to me.  I was just wondering if anyone else heard of this or got cookies.  PERIOD.

---------

No, @Itsjustme4 you are not a liar. I was trying to be funny by implying QVC never gives anything of value away. I've been outside doing yard work and just came in and saw that my comment came across as hurtful. I'm sorry.

Highlighted
QVC Customer Care

Happy Friday, Everyone! This was one of our Fridays with QCard promotions last month. If you spent $200 or more using your QCard on April 10, you received a Cheryl’s Cookies Sampler as a thank you.  We look forward to bringing you more QCard offers throughout the year.