Honored Contributor
On 1/11/2014 DEBBIE14 said:

would u guys stop fighting. its only qvc. everyone on it is a fake. if they were real, they wouldn't trying to push low quality "stuff". stop watching qvc like its a tv show. get a life.

LOL. Why is it so often that people who post to others that they should "get a life" should be taking their own advice.
Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Contributor

None of the vendors on the Q are certified anything, they're just sales people, like the hosts!

Contributor

btw: Remember when Bob Bowersocks was a show host & would tell everyone he owned a restaurant?..., then it came out that he never owned a restaurant, but did work as a bus boy in one!

Contributor
On 1/11/2014 Niqui said:

btw: Remember when Bob Bowersocks was a show host & would tell everyone he owned a restaurant?..., then it came out that he never owned a restaurant, but did work as a bus boy in one!

btw...I don't know where that one came from, but he did open a restaurant in Wilmington, DE called The Crepe Chalet.

Honored Contributor

Like someone said he probably used that name ""Chef Tony"" when he did infomercials. Don't think David gave him the title. Maybe QVC likes it because on HSN they really stress the word ""Chef"" for most of those that present kitchen items. HSN never called Emeril ""Emeril"" it was always ""Chef."" (which he is) I thought years ago when he was on QVC they just called him Emeril. I like Chef Tony--he is representing more and more products now. He sells his cookbook on infomercials--wonder if it will come to QVC.

Super Contributor

The HSN chefs are certified chefs - Emeril and Todd English -Wolfgang Puck - to me it's insulting to the culinary world to be called chef - that should be reserved for those true professionals who have the been to the cooking academy or earned the title professionally in a restaurant - even Rachael Ray who is a smart, inventive, successful cook always says "I'm not a chef" - just a home trained cook - someone who hawks gadgets certainly shouldn't be called a "chef" -nothing against him - he seems like a nice guy - but lose the "chef' unless you've earned it!

Respected Contributor
On 1/6/2014 Bikkie said:

OP: Sounds like you did a lot of research on someone you don't like just to find out if he's a real chef or not. It's just a shopping channel.