Occasional Contributor

Re: Cheers w/ Leah and Shawn??

I was so disappointed when I tuned in and saw that it was Courtney and Jane instead of Shawn and Leah.  While I find Leah to be boring most of the time, I love Shawn and I missed seeing her.  Courtney and Jane are polar opposites.  Jane NEVER SHUTS UP!  I can't watch any show that she is on. I feel so sorry for Courtney and hope this show fails ASAP.

Contributor

I love Leah in anything she does.  I watched the new show but really had to change the channel.  Please someone talk to Jane and ask her to slow down!  Constantly talking over everyone is annoying.  I watched the TSV last night and poor Gary never said two words!  I had to turn it off.  

Esteemed Contributor

How about the new nicknames Shawn greets Jane as “RT” and “RT” responds by calling Shawn “SK”.

I did that in high school
Valued Contributor

I always looked so forward to faithfully watching Cheers with Leah and Shawn - thought it was a great show.  This new pairing is a real turnoff - will never watch.  In fact I really do not like any of the new "pairings" the Q seems to be favoring for hosting shows.  They are all too much, over the top, but especially this one.  PLEASE BRING BACK CHEERS WITH LEAH AND SHAWN.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

When I watched my recording of Laura Geller that same evening with these two (Jane and Courtney) hosting, I was disgusted for LG. Those two just did not let her talk except when "required" ie; color choices or ingredients.  They talked about themselves and over her throughout the hour. She has been with QVC almost as long as JRT, and she seems like such a genuinely nice lady, a lot more respect should have been given.  Courtney hosted with LG in the overnight, alone.  Imagine my "surprise" (not really) that it was professional and mild mannered.  We know who the X factor is in the equation.

Honored Contributor

@ajsidney12  I'm surprised at Leah. I have rarely heard her talk about herself.

Valued Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ I was referring to Jane and Courtney. I am going to go back to edit to clarify, sorry !

Valued Contributor

MUCH prefer Leah to a show full of ugly shoes!

Valued Contributor

Most pairings are a complete turn off. It's easier to just look online for items, in peace, than to listen to intolerable chit chat and babble.