Valued Contributor

Re: Cheers w/ Leah and Shawn??

Also going to state that they moved J and C out of Friyay, and put Amy-and Alberti in the slot.  I would think they would be able to move more product on a Friday almost primtime slot, than Tuesday at 10, just my opinion.  And, I have stated a number of times I don't mind Courtney alone hosting, although her original charm has changed a lot, but JRT is just too much.  Anyways, as everyone always suggests, since I don't like it I won't watch it.

Occasional Contributor

I liked Shawn and Leah’s cheers show too. I hope it comes back!
Esteemed Contributor

I don't think Amy and Alberti are a good pairing.  Neither need a co host, they both do great on their own.

Esteemed Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

Interesting...last week Jane Treacy announced that new show with Courtney on Tuesday nights, Girls Night In

Perhaps Cheers was meant to be a temporary show like this one may be.  

Good grief! Jane is lovely, but she talks as much as Susan Graver! 

New Contributor

ajsidney12. Give Courtney & Tracey a chance! They just started co-hosting. I think they’ll bring in more shoppers than Shawn & Leah, they never seemed to click. At the end the producers seem to be giving Shawn more & more products to present. Leah seemed to be left out. I think Leah does her best w fashion.
New Contributor

ajsidney12. Sorry I should have said “Courtney & Jane!”
Frequent Contributor

I WASLOOKING FOR THE SHOW TOO. I LIKED THE TWO TOGETHER. AS FOR JRT AND COURTEY NOT SO MUCH. POOR COURTNEY IS SO OVERSHADOWED. DOES JANE EVER KEEP QUITE. COURTNEY ON HER OWN IS GOOD. WHY SHE PAIRING SO OFTEN WITH JANE IS A MYSTERY.

Valued Contributor

I think Courtney is  an excellent host.and the other one cannot not stop talking,and I cannot watch !What makes her think we all are interested in her personal life.I find it exhausting, so I do not watch.

Respected Contributor

I cannot not and will not watch JT. Does she have to mention her daughter or any member of her family, her trips, etc. in every single show she does?!  I want to hear about the product in a calm, professional and adult manner.  When I see she is hosting I just check the computer to see what is on.  She is one of the worst hosts ever on the Q.

Esteemed Contributor

I tuned in for about two minutes. As soon as I realized that Leah and Shawn would not be on, I changed the channel.