Respected Contributor

Re: Cheers w/ Leah and Shawn??

@ajsidney12 wrote:

How come JT and Courtney are considered some dynamic hosting duo?  I cannot stand them together.  They are not exactly blazing any new trails or bringing in any additional shoppers.  I refuse to watch their shoe shopping show too.

dynamic duo= courtney not hogging air time and JRT blathering on about JRT. Courtney is just a prop, in that duo.

Honored Contributor

@ajsidney12 wrote:

How come JT and Courtney are considered some dynamic hosting duo?  I cannot stand them together.  They are not exactly blazing any new trails or bringing in any additional shoppers.  I refuse to watch their shoe shopping show too.

@ajsidney12 , I haven't see them together, but how would you know they haven't brought in additional shoppers ?  

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

@TheMemphisVette 

Okay, what I would like to see: shows with ONE HOST only.  There have been many posters complaining lately about rude hosts interrupting vendors and each other-"overtalking" to the point the viewers can't understand anything the hosts are saying.  Most of this behavior occurs on segments with two hosts.  They get silly.  Each one has a personal story she just has to tell, or a point-of-view that must be correct.  Two hosts..not a good idea.

Esteemed Contributor

Constructive critic

During presentations ,1)   avoid all the cutsey nicknames of Hosts & models .

Adress models  by their proper names and tell us  the item# of                                             their outfits and the Host's outfit 

2)   avoid taling abt your entire family which takes away from giving accurate useable info abt the product they are selling  

3) avoid all the cackling laughter as if one was intoxicated.

4)  avoid interrupting the product  Represenatives - Let them tell  customers abt the product .

5) show us the bottom of the shoes and what type of soles - are they slip proof 

Esteemed Contributor

Use the Q2 model of hostless shows.   I have found them to be highly effective. 

Respected Contributor

@skatting44 wrote:

Constructive critic

During presentations ,1)   avoid all the cutsey nicknames of Hosts & models .

Adress models  by their proper names and tell us  the item# of                                             their outfits and the Host's outfit 

2)   avoid taling abt your entire family which takes away from giving accurate useable info abt the product they are selling  

3) avoid all the cackling laughter as if one was intoxicated.

4)  avoid interrupting the product  Represenatives - Let them tell  customers abt the product .

5) show us the bottom of the shoes and what type of soles - are they slip proof 

You mean you don't care for the  "Aim" and "Lor" shows? LOL

Honored Contributor

@ajsidney12   curious how you know any host is bringing in new shoppers unless he announces it

Respected Contributor

ok....let me help you.

i'd like to see:

- more outside shows.  weather permitting of course.

- remote shows......ie fashion shows at local parks or venues

- always show the garment inside out, helps me decide on the quality of construction

- 24 hr live programming

- more kitchen shows

- hosts always wearing Q items in non clothing shows and provide item numbers

i do not have to bash what others may like in order to state what i would like

very easy

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Regular Contributor

I like Jane and Courtney together, they are both prepared seem to like each other, and look nice.  Cheers I didn't care for, I never think Shawn is prepared sometimes it looks like her hair isn't even brushed. Leah is always prepared and looks nice, no pajamas on Leah.

Valued Contributor

Why the powers that be don't see some of the catastrophes is beyond me. Leah is superb, and always professional. The other one, is ill prepared, a train wreck.
Courtney and Jane work, because Courtney let's her go, what else can she do.....
Aims and Lor, nope. The host has become completely unwatchable.