Esteemed Contributor

Re: Check your bill for incorrect charges!

@GCR18 wrote:

The way I look at it is nobody cares more about your money than you do.  That's why I don't pay a bill without reviewing it.  People and systems make mistakes.

I feel the same.  I check everything - every bill, line by line, charges, payments, all of it.  I always have, and always will.   It just takes a few seconds.  It would never occur to me to blindly pay a bill without taking a very close look at it.

Esteemed Contributor

@queendiva wrote:

Received my QCard bill today. As always, I check line by line for charges and credits. I NEVER use the Q's return label- always return items on my own for a lot less than $6.95 per label.

I  was charged $6.95 not once, but TWICE for returning lightweight clothing items. As always, I used my own label and payment. As always, CS was helpful and credited me for THEIR error. That's almost $14.00 of Q's error!

You should not have to check your bil carefullyl, but I strongly suggest that you do!

They're very sneaky with the charge too- they take it off the return amount.  It's really hidden unless you do a detailed accounting- once I caught the error I got on the phone with a supervisor and reviewed every return for the last year! I suggested they charge customers seperately- rather than hide it in the return amount.

Honored Contributor

.I filed a complaint with the AG office against a local window contractor years ago. They send you forms to fill out and you better have paper work to back your complaint up. I also filed a complaint with the BBB. When I told the contractor I filed the complaint he was very upset, but he finished the job in record time because he knew he was going to here from them. This was before contractors of any type had to have licenses to operate in our state.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

i'm seeing this today as i'm going over some bills...so confusing...i have several items that were bought on easy pay, and returned...i'm trying to figure out if they refunded me correctly...i know they dont refund for shipping anymore...so how would i figure this out, for example:  item was 43.50 plus shipping 2.98 with 4 easy pays...i returned their item using their label which was 6.95...my refund was 1.69 according to them; i figure 3.93...what am i missing?

** forget it...  i figured it out--uggghhh wont be ordering much from the Q anymore, prices are ridiculous...they charged me $10.22 for shipping a wristlet....seriously, try finding an appropriate box...rip off.  no refunds on any of the shipping unless you exchange...ill take my $$ else where...

Take time every day to enjoy where you are without a need to fix it
Honored Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

.I filed a complaint with the AG office against a local window contractor years ago. They send you forms to fill out and you better have paper work to back your complaint up. I also filed a complaint with the BBB. When I told the contractor I filed the complaint he was very upset, but he finished the job in record time because he knew he was going to here from them. This was before contractors of any type had to have licenses to operate in our state.

@blackhole99.  Nowadays complaints can be filed online, easy-peasy.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624that goes to show you how far back it was that I filed that complaint. I'm more comfortable living in the dark ages or at least I'm comfortable being a Luddite.LOL

Contributor

I check my statement every month. Somebody messed up big time. I put 1 item on a Visa credit card. When I got my statement this month, I have about 4 bills that were supposed to go on QVC Card and 5 to go on Bank (Visa) Card. Someone took all of these bills and billed them to my Visa Credit Card.  What a mess this is ! !

Esteemed Contributor

OP here again. At least I use the Q card for my purchases. Made it very easy to see each of the $6,95 charges for return postage charged incorrectly. Had charges been on my Visa, it would have been a lot more difficult to identify Q's error.

I pay my balance in full each month so no outrageous interest charges.