Respected Contributor

I always check reviews. Reading them has saved me many a return as well as confirming if I need to size up or down. I discount the reviews that complain about shipping or unflattering colors, or that it's one star because the item didn't come in petite. I appreciate the fashion reviews that comment on material, fit, and wearability. Beauty reviews are appreciated too, but with so many variables (skin condition, skin Ph, climate, and coloring) sometimes one just has to try the product. 

Contributor

I think it is interesting that to write a product review on QVC.com, one must not "have a personal or business relationship with this brand, its owners or employees, and have not been offered any incentive or payment to write this review." Yet the photographs featured in the #loveqvc gallery are almost all promotional photographs from @QVC, program hosts, and brand ambassadors, and very rarely from customers. Maybe customers don't take the time to share pictures with their QVC products on Instagram? It makes you think who the #qcrew campaign is really intended for.