Trusted Contributor

Re: Chaz Dean gives Julia Cearley a compliment..

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=474238123686540

Omg Julia and Chaz show last night was so good. Julia was downright spunky spitfire fun. Chaz just adores her. U see how bubbly she is and how much fun she brings to beauty
Trusted Contributor

I don't take that as a compliment, but more like a generic courtesy phrase that you would use in a yearbook! Especially if he posts the same on other hosts' pages. But, @JONNYSBRO, if it makes you happy, enjoy!

Trusted Contributor

Lisa u know Julia is the future of QVC. Shes spunky downright fun and best host in years. I dont even know how QVC casting found her.
Trusted Contributor

JONNYSBRO wrote:

Lisa u know Julia is the future of QVC. Shes spunky downright fun and best host in years. I dont even know how QVC casting found her.

Ummmmmm.   You must have really low standards.  I could see her working at the Dollar General and fitting in just fine. 

Esteemed Contributor

I think Chaz is complimentary to all of the hosts he works with, not just Julia.

In the video on QVC.com, it looks like she doesn't know what to do or say to keep up with Chaz.

Respected Contributor

Ahhhhhhhhhhh -- JB has stirred the pot yet again with his inane comments.  I so look forward to what they are going to write. 

I have to admit I wouldn't let Chaz cut my hair for $5.00, especially if he wanted to use his products on it.

I will stick with Nick.

And to whomever wrote that "love" is an over-used word, could not be more correct.  Everyone uses it and it weakens its meaning.

Trusted Contributor

Hello I know u love Julia Cearley as everyone does. The greatest most fun host we have had in 10 years. Shes a total blast.

Look at her Instagram comments:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CP1oNZNhfgF/?utm_medium=copy_link

Her comments were all she just wants to have fun.