Occasional Contributor

Hello! I absolutely fell in love with the Charlie Bears this past week. Does anyone know when or if they will have any more shows on QVC in the near future? 😊

Contributor

I, too, fell in love with these bears.  I ended up buying the bunny which I need like a hole in the head!  They said they will be back in February 2018.  It takes them thatl long to get the quantity QVC wants.  

Super Contributor

There are several Charlie Bears online, just type it in the search box at the top of the page.

Esteemed Contributor

I have always been a bear collector ,  but it has been years since I've added any to my collection-  until now !  Love these bears. !  There faces just speak to me they are beautiful!  I ordered the cat Clawdia and the bear that Charlie choose as her bear of the year ,  can't remember his name ,  he's a panda.  I'm looking forward to there return .  Also I'm impressed with this husband wife team ,  love listening to them.

Trusted Contributor

i have been a bear collector for 40 years.  About 12 years ago I discovered this line of bears at an online doll and bear site.  I started on personal special occasions buying myself a bear from this line.  For instance, when I retired four years ago, I purchased a Charlie Bear.  He is fairly large and has a place of honor in my living room.  Since retirement, I have been careful with funds.   Although I did not purchase this week, I enjoyed seeing the bears at QVC.  Their faces are so sweet.

Esteemed Contributor

OMG - I fell in love with them too! FINALLY the Q is getting back to collectibles, instead of clothes, jewelry or makeup. They're gorgeous bears and made so well. I'm hoping for more shows, since the ones I wanted sold out. 

Respected Contributor

I am also excited to receive my new cuddly friend.  I am an avid panda collector so it was hard to choose just one to order.  This time, I "adopted" Paignton the Red Panda (the One Day Only).  I have many sweet giant pandas and wanted to add another red panda to my collection.  My eye was also on Jago and I may add him to the family, soon!Cat Very Happy

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Super Contributor

I also really enjoyed the shows on Charlie bears. I ordered three, the qvc bear mckinley, stitch, and Kerri. I was not fast enought to get the 2017 charlie bear, but I found him on ebay and got him there. He is being shipped from the Uk. I have never heard of Charlie bears before, but found out they have fan pages on Facebook and just added one for American collectors now. I did a search and found a seller of these bears is only thirty min from me, so I Have been bugging my husband to take me to go see the bears!!! He has been keeping himself busy with outside jobs, so I think is avoiding me and the bears. Sooo cute. I received stitch and just love him. 

Respected Contributor

They are soooo cute. I have my eye on one. 

Respected Contributor

Have you seen the koala? Adorable!!