Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Charged for Returning Something I Did NOT Order

@millieshops wrote:

It was good of you to return the item.

Now, be good and admit you have absolutely no idea whether the charge was a scam or a  mistake -  you made the mistake of overreacting and had only your account to worry about.  Give the poor overworked workers a break and contact CS and when the charge is resevered as I'm quite certain it will be, be sure to come back and shout that the mistake was yours -  if indeed it was.

All things Q and beautiful...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@New Leaf wrote:

What is going on with QVC? First they mail me something that I never ordered. I call CS, and I'm told, "Don't worry. Just send it back, and we won't charge you return postage."

So after the hassle of packing it up and mailing it back, I check my account today only to find that I was charged return postage!

What kind of a scam are you trying to pull QVC?

Shame on you!!!

email QVCSocialTeam @QVC.com and let them know what happened, they will investigate this for you and make it right. Those people are awesome!

Honored Contributor

@New Leaf wrote:

What is going on with QVC? First they mail me something that I never ordered. I call CS, and I'm told, "Don't worry. Just send it back, and we won't charge you return postage."

So after the hassle of packing it up and mailing it back, I check my account today only to find that I was charged return postage!

What kind of a scam are you trying to pull QVC?

Shame on you!!!

No need to be so dramatic.  Just pick up the phone and call CS.

Valued Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@millieshops wrote:

Now, be good and admit you have absolutely no idea whether the charge was a scam or a  mistake -  you made the mistake of overreacting and had only your account to worry about.  Give the poor overworked workers a break and contact CS and when the charge is resevered as I'm quite certain it will be, be sure to come back and shout that the mistake was yours -  if indeed it was.

stevieb, you crack me up.

Saving one dog won’t change the world, but it will surely change the world for that one dog
Richard C. Call
Respected Contributor

I know it's probably useless to even say this, but is it possible for ladies on this board to agree not to post mess like this here?  I think every one of us realizes that QVC is on some kind of robot system with these returns, and a mistake will happen every so often.  This problem is so easily taken care of with a quick note back to them.  No point in overreacting.  That's silly. 

Respected Contributor

You had better believe that they're going to make money any way they can.....

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@katiescarlett wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@millieshops wrote:

stevieb, you crack me up.

Woman Wink

What can I say @katiescarlett...

The Q spin doctors at work... again...

Woman Tongue

In my pantry with my cupcakes...