Valued Contributor

Re: Changing Warehouses - A Year Later???

Nope! Most of ALL qvc items are shipped from their own warehouse, NOT VENDORS WAREHOUSE.  QVC continues to have lame excuses for shipping which could be easily rectified by hiring more people, which they chose not to do, for reasons, they won't reveal

Trusted Contributor

@loriqvc: Maybe when they tally up what is shaping up to be a disastrous Christmas season they may figure it out. If they haven't gotten their act together by mid-November, there will be a drastic drop in sales at a time when sales usually ramp up.

@avid shopper: Bingo! You hit the bullseye!

Respected Contributor

In my opinion, QVC needs to have a "come to Jesus" moment with its customers. Enough of these lame apologies.

Esteemed Contributor

ITA and they also have had that notice when you're ordering that they are " working on the shipping issues"  up for months.   My ordering has really slowed down.  I do shop early for Christmas, luckily.   But I am afraid it's carrying over to HSN now.  Yesterday I tried for an hour to order a Joan Boyce top and absolutely could not get the item into my cart.  I kept getting an error message.  Of course later when I tried, the item had sold out.  Oh well, guess I saved a few bucks!   And why are all QVC's blowout clearance items taking a much longer shipping time?   They are losing people daily.

Valued Contributor

@Montana A come to Jesus moment would be really nice right about now.
I'm wondering if people like Jill had an idea of things to come and got out. It must feel like a sinking ship.
Valued Contributor

My UGGS arrived just as they promised expedited!  Not only that, but since we are having some light rain today, the UPS person placed my box wrapped in thick plastic!  I couldn't believe my eyes!  I was more than impressed and happy.  Big shout out  of thanks to UGGS and UPS!  

Valued Contributor

@Lattelvr it's awesome to know there's still great customer service. I have a great UPS guy! Enjoy the new UGGS!
Honored Contributor

Instead of merely editing my original post, I wanted o share an update to my shipping vent.

Two of the eight purchases I made on the 22nd & 23rd (last week), all with an extended Nov. 6 as their delivery date -- have arrived today. Smiley Very Happy   So they are much earlier than the anticipated  status.  

Perhaps QVC is listing the worst case scenario EDD, to try to manage expectations, while they continue to work out delivery issues. 

I realize this was just two packages from that purchasing day, but I am encouraged.  

Also, the new Ordering Status screen hit my account today (I guess it's a staggered roll-out) -- I like it a lot!

Thank you QVC.

Valued Contributor

So has the warehouse always been in California? I see the biggest problem is not having more centralized fulfillment centers.