Honored Contributor

I see I'm not the only one who thinks the new graphics are too small to read on your tv screen.

They seem to be making these changes only on their own computers and not testing them out on a television that someone views from a normal viewing distance.  As has been typical with so many of the Q's changes, everything is either untested, or tested in the wrong way. 

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Regular Contributor

The graphics are awful.  Small and too light.  Difficult to read

Trusted Contributor

I don’t think they want me to know how much something costs because I certainly can’t read the on-screen info and there’s nothing wrong with my eyes.  

Honored Contributor

@Pook I don't do social media and have no intention of starting.  I have seen before that for some "contests", or some certain information ahead of a show you have to be on social media.   I do all of my QVC ordering online from computer and not on my phone.  Not liking the changes so far.  The graphics are awful now too.  In the last three days or so, I've watched about one hour of QVC.  Bought zero items.

Honored Contributor

If they don't encourage shopping by phone, they are going to lose a lot of customers that aren't into using a computer or phone app.  I think these changes are going to result in losing customers of many years and not adding customers of a younger age group.  I always order online, but many people still do not use a computer and they aren't going to learn now just to buy from QVC.    Also, please the next time you interview prospective hosts, please select those with a pleasant voice.  That is an important feature when selling items.

New Contributor

With their sloooowww and inconsistent shipping, they are never going to get that "millennial unicorn". They don't care as much for graphics as they do for websites that work and font you can see across the room. Most of us are almost 40 after years of staring at screens (re: we wear glasses too!)  we want basically what everyone wants. 

- A millennial with Babyboomer parents.

Respected Contributor

So i am included in the huge percentage of customers that use a device?  They think i am a millennial, LOL??  I think the unreadable and fast tv graphics were designed to be read on a device.  This afternoon i watched QVC2 in a FB Live presentation, and everything was easy to read.  No wonder, my ipad was in my lap.  They need to figure out how to put the readability back into the tv space NOW.  I like to watch qvc main on my big tv.  I am not glued to my device.   

Respected Contributor

Only Order Of The Year.....please put the graphics back the way they were!

Valued Contributor

Re: Changes at the Q

[ Edited ]

TY1...thanks for the links to the articles!  I've never read so much gobbledygook about a Logo change! Unbelievable!  I'm not impressed with the changes.  

Esteemed Contributor

https://www.mediapost.com/publications/article/331593/moxie-helps-qvc-with-brand-makeover.html

Here is a new article about the ad agency that helped QVC with their brand redesign.

Somehow I'm not impressed with the agency or QVC's marketing team's work.

Also try googling "CMO tenure" and you'll find that chief marketing officers have a big turnover rate. I think I can guess why.