Respected Contributor

QVC Logo

I was told this is 1 change.......big woop.

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Valued Contributor

Very minimalistic Q logo!

BTW, those bold, red prices on my wish list really pop, and will perhaps remind me of why I should not put the item in my cart. They'll stick in my mind better and make it easier to notice when a price goes up 50 cents, $!.50, $5.50, or whatever.

Esteemed Contributor

That new logo looks the Qurate CEO sticking his tongue out at viewers and shoppers.

Honored Contributor

Re: Changes at the Q

[ Edited ]

While I buy a lot here and have very few complaints, like many stated, graphics and music are not changes to benefit the consumer!  Time will tell if there are real changes that will actually benefit customers.  

Esteemed Contributor

The only changes that I've detected by Qurate are the ones at HSN, and they are not for the better.  Bombarding shoppers there with the same product line up available on QVC won't help matters.  Ship sinking fast! Jettison some of those unnecessary, expensive hosts from the payroll.

Honored Contributor

at first glance the home page looks less cluttered,

Honored Contributor

To name only one....the changes I want to see is the WISH LIST back to the way it was - note writing availability and when I click on the item it takes me back to the original listing so I can see the colors, etc. The  wish list is a joke in my opinion.

Honored Contributor

I posted this on another similar thread...

I notice how the new Q logo definitely resembles a key on a keyboard, or an icon you touch from your computer, tablet or cellphone.  I think the point is that QVC wants customers to use QVC via their social media and APP platforms much more than calling in orders on the telephone.  They have been pushing "tap that APP," and now they have Youtube Blogs dedicated to fashion and beauty hosted by some of the QVC hosts.  Hosts are putting their own videos up on their FB pages a lot.  QVC is introducing products on their FB and Instagram pages. 

I don't think the goal was about a typeset; I think that box around that Q is very telling.  Changing the culture in sync with shopping on the Internet.

Esteemed Contributor

There’s a lot more TSVs, deals of the day and now weekly TSVs. Yeah, whatever - Amazon is still breathing down Qurate’s neck.

Honored Contributor

Re: Changes at the Q

[ Edited ]

Just got an email today from them stating they are amping up their game online, on TV and on our apps.  Then stating follow along on FB.  See what's happening and get in on thefun!!  Sounds to me like it's all going to be about the APP and social media and nothing really for the customer to gain anything except "the experience"!!  Just all hype about nothing just like all their big announcements!!

If I don't want to waste my time going to B & M stores I sure don't want to waste my time on social media!!!