Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Hey Carolyn!  How about some new, fresh, fun merchandise?  You can put lipstick on a pig, but it's still a pig.

ITA

Honored Contributor

I dont care about music, graphic, or titles......I want to see variety and new and unique merchandise.......

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Contributor

I am all for positive thinking but I have to disagree with your review. Newer hosts are being promoted to host "prime time" slots and they are not ready. Heck some of them don't even pronunciate their words properly and after an hour of listening, that can drive you nuts. More seasoned hosts are being shared with Q2 and that is leaving the primary channel with less experienced host ito fill in. While I love Amy,  she was much better with Logo and Shawn was much better fit for PM stlye. I will keep thinking positive thoughts but praying that the powers to be actually watch what they are putting on air.

Honored Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

I dont care about music, graphic, or titles......I want to see variety and new and unique merchandise.......

@Spurt.  I agree and it sounds like that is all they are changing except for switching hosts. None of that matters if they still sell the same boring stuff.

Contributor

I am all for positive thinking but I have to disagree with your review. Newer hosts are being promoted to host "prime time" slots and they are not ready. Heck some of them don't even pronunciate their words properly and after an hour of listening, that can drive you nuts. More seasoned hosts are being shared with Q2 and that is leaving the primary channel with less experienced host ito fill in. While I love Amy,  she was much better with Logo and Shawn was much better fit for PM stlye. I will keep thinking positive thoughts but praying that the powers to be actually watch what they are putting on air.

Respected Contributor

Music and graphics don’t save me money, provide product variety, or speed up shipping. Those are the changes I’m looking for.

Respected Contributor

If the changes already made have not been noticed by the customers, that’s a problem.

Respected Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

Neither do I.......Not a word about lower prices and better quality items... 

Oink...... 💄

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Esteemed Contributor

I can think of changes.    1.   More variety of products   2.  Shopping cart approach to shipping (one charge for the day with like items)  3  Hosts who talk about the product and not about themselves... many seem in competition to see who  gets the most attention. 4. Lower prices 

I actually do not watch as much as I used to. 

Respected Contributor

Well ??........ Nothing so far...... same ol same ol, LOL 

((It's 32 degrees here tho........))

-Do Not Copy Pls-