Esteemed Contributor

Carolyn Gracie posted this on FB:

Our Q is New! Starting tomorrow, you’ll see that our Q looks different and new! You’ll also be seeing new graphics, and hearing new theme music, plus lots more to come! It’ll be fresh and fun and better than ever to shop with QVC !! We’re still the same QVC you’ve always loved, but just like you, we like to change it up every once in awhile and we’re always striving to be the place you love to shop the most, with the friends you love to shop with...and we SO appreciate YOU!! XO

We shall see...

Esteemed Contributor

Is it going to be more expensive for prices are sure higher for me.

Honored Contributor

Re: Changes at the Q

[ Edited ]

Hey Carolyn!  How about some new, fresh, fun merchandise?  You can put lipstick on a pig, but it's still a pig.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@qbetzforreal I have seen many changes lately, and I'm liking them. More kitchen and home items are a plus! I hope they keep that up.

Esteemed Contributor

I

Esteemed Contributor

Hope the changes aren't higher prices for I can not buy.

Respected Contributor

Free shipping would be a good change.  Faster shipping would be a good change.  Hosts with voices not-fit -for-broadcasting working behind the scenes only and not on-air would be a good change.  Just call me a dreamer.  Dream on...

Trusted Contributor

I agree with @Kachina624.  In another thread about host swapping, I posted that, without fresh merchandise it looks like they are just rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

I wonder if the changes will go into effect at midnight?  I'm going to tune in then and check it out.

There are a couple of things that I wish they would change: more free shippping (of course!) and a return to doing a preview of items at the beginning of each show.  

Esteemed Contributor

So far, the changes QVC has made have been great. Remember, it takes baby steps in an organization this size. The changes already made have been the beginning and a lot of customers may not have noticed. Anxious to see what Wednesday brings! Should be interesting.

Let's all think positive and give QVC a chance with their new changes. They are trying. I'm all for that!! Bound to be a few stumbles along the way . . . be kind with your comments, please.

Money screams; wealth whispers.