Valued Contributor

Change QVC name to "the vacuum cleaner channel"

I mean, seriously? Hours and hours of vacuuming? Do that many people live in the wilderness that they can't find a vacuum at Lowe's, or some other place?

We KNOW how to vacuum, QVC.....get over it, please. PLEASE.

This is ridiculous! Anyone else think so?

Valued Contributor

Re: Change QVC name to ""the vacuum cleaner channel""

I agree. You'd think vacuums were a new invention and no one had seen them.

Trusted Contributor

And yet, the vacuums continue to sell. Either QVC is in the business of making money, or they are intentionally showing items that do not sell in order to annoy you In either case, change the channel and get on with your life.

Honored Contributor

I agree with you OP.....QVC shows vacuum cleaners (and computers) so frequently---come on how many vacuums does a regular QVC customer need anyway!!! And those potential new customers out there if every time they see a vacuum on QVC while flipping through the channels is this really going to generate an interest to watch QVC.....I think NOT!!!

And for all the QVC Superheroes/Defenders out there---we DO change the channel and get on with our life....But please remember this is Q DID WHAT? created to gather customer feedback and to voice our complaints---perhaps you should move on to another forum if this annoys you, and perhaps find a different "hobby" then criticize customers that just want to provide QVC with their feedback (which they have a right to do)!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Valued Contributor

Thank you, Spurt....I do have a life, but during my "down time" I enjoy watching QVC...however, I added up that during the last three weeks of programming I have only watched a few hours of fashion, because everything else requires an outlet! LOL

Its like when your husband buys you a new broom and dustpan for your birthday!

Esteemed Contributor

I too get perplexed by the emphasis and repeated showings of vacuums, tablets and Keurigs. Gourmet food shows I understand, since you may need to restock your Lobstergram, Juniors, potstickers, etc., but my vacuum isn't going anywhere and doesn't need a replacement.

Regular Contributor

Becoming the vacuum cleaner channel is appropriate. Because the programming s - - - -

Super Contributor

Sorry, too many other names come first.

Honored Contributor

When it comes to bad programming I just sweep it under the rug.

Valued Contributor

On 10/31/2014 brewhaha said:

When it comes to bad programming I just sweep it under the rug.

LOL

Every perfect gift is from above.