Frequent Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

It's never mattered to me either.  I've never been impressed by other people.

What does impress me is when someone does something amazing.....like a person who's lost a lot of weight by working out and watching what they eat.  

I know how hard that is, that's what impresses me.

Even that I would never buy something just because that person told me to buy it.

I think most people are like that...regular people I mean.

I don't know any famous people....but I'm sure they use the bathroom just like I do.....

I go on the idea that any fool can pay a lot of money for something but a wise person will find what they want for less money.

OMG!  A lot of money was spent on that video of that freaking tooth brush!

I think if I see one more ear of corn with coffee in it, I'll puke.

That young woman who sells it today is beautiful.  Her skin is amazing.

I wonder why they don't have her selling skin care.  You can tell in the video she doesn't have a lick of makeup on.

I forget her name....she's lovely.

I think her name is Megan Murray...I probably spelled that all wrong but pretty sure thats her name 

Respected Contributor

@QVCkitty1 

They use the celeb's liking the product line because it's probably part of QVC's script.  When they can't think of anything else, throw out the long used line.  

Honored Contributor

I don't care what the celebrities use.  I don't like this sales tactic at all.  When they mention a celebrity like/using a product, I don't buy it and don't like the way they try to make a sale this way.  A good time to change the channel and not place an order.  Not the way to impress me.

Esteemed Contributor

I will not buy a product just because a celebrity endorsed it but if its a product I was not aware of it may peak my interest enough to research it.  I would not buy just because a hosts says it's celebrity endorsed.   

Honored Contributor

I'd rather get recommendations from everyday people, not someone who is a paid spokesperson or makes money off "influencing". 

Esteemed Contributor

If a celeb is sending it to me free then I'm interested 

if not

NO

Esteemed Contributor

I'm  a bit put off by it also sometimes, but if it drives sales, my opinion really doesn't matter.

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Respected Contributor

A celebrity's name attached to a product would never induce me to purchase it.  I know what I like and what i want and it probably would not be the same as a celebrity recommends.

I like Oprah but a product recommendation with her name would not make me want the item more,  And frankly, if a Jenner/Kardashian recommends a product, I definitely know I don't want or need it.  It would actually be a turn off for me.

Valued Contributor

I personally do not patronize celebrities or their products.

Honored Contributor

I tend to run the other way when a celebrity's name is dropped.