Valued Contributor

I would like to say what a great host I think Cathy is  You can tell she does her homework  She is not at all about herself and all about the product  Good job Cathy

Esteemed Contributor

@mollymaggie wrote:

I would like to say what a great host I think Cathy is  You can tell she does her homework  She is not at all about herself and all about the product  Good job Cathy

@mollymaggie ..... I agree with you 100% ..... Cathy is one of the BEST HOST on QVC 😍😍

Esteemed Contributor

The other GREAT HOST is Courtney K .... I enjoy her shows immensely.....😍😍

Esteemed Contributor

She's the young one with black hair and dark eyes, right? She looks like a model.

Respected Contributor

@Daisy Sunflower That's her, she looks a lot like Sandra Bennett.

Occasional Contributor

She is a breath of fresh air. So smart, knows her prducts, treats presenters with respect and  does not try to over talk the vendor! She is going to be one of the best!

Trusted Contributor

I like her too.  I like her a lot.

She's very competent, but in such a natural way.  She doesn't seem so polished in a phony salesman like way, if you know what I mean.  She seems more genuine. 

There's something different about her.  She seems so young, girlish, like a breath of fresh air, yet she's excellent in presenting the products.

I like several of the newer hosts.

Contributor

Another Cathy fan here! She is my fave of the new hosts and my almost fave of all the hosts. She has a sensitivity to her that you don't see in the other hosts. It's very endearing. I hope she never changes.

Honored Contributor

Cathy and Courtney are my two favorite new hosts.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Super Contributor

So agree that Cathy P and Katie McGee are luminous new additions to QVC!  Each well-spoken and intelligent lady demonstrates how self-possession is an asset while self-absorption is not...