Esteemed Contributor

Re: Cathy Pedrayes selling house

I'm sorry to see Cathy was let go.  She was calm and gave detailed description of the product.   She didn't screech and carry on that seems to be the norm now for the younger hosts.

Frequent Visitor

I am so sorry to see that Cathy Pedrayes is no longer a host at the Q. I liked how she presented things by asking alot of questions that we would have. She was also a great humanitarian and loved and gave time to animals. Her house, which she shared with us, was beautiful. I also liked her amount of sharing, even when on vacation. She would always respond with comments, not just the "like symbols". Some of the hosts don't even respond with that and it annoys me. She included us in her life. I don't know why you got rid of her, but it is your loss. I guess you want more of the hosts that are so stuck on themselves or who are so secretive, that they won't even respond to you. You really lost a great host and I am disgusted about it. I hope that we will hear from her again and I wish her the best. ❤💔
New Contributor

Mary Nelson may have a Shakey voice but she knows about a lot of products. Cathy P. didn't know about anything but kitchen products. Mary was a customer first. Very sweet & talented young lady. Courtney K. is good too.

New Contributor

I wish Cathy all the best in her new endeavors.

Did Anthony go back to UK QVC?

Respected Contributor

I applaud the hosts who maintain boundaries on how much they share. Once the private life is revealed, the nasty comments and probing into their relationships is fodder for the forum. I'd rather have too little shared than too much. I don't need to know about the host's life, I want to know about the item for sale.

I prefer a good balance of being personable/relatable without all the endless stories and details of family life. David V is a good example. He shares enough that viewers think he would be a great friend or neighbor but keeps his business to himself. Leah also has mastered this approach.