Frequent Contributor

Re: Cathy Pedrayes selling house

I hadn't seen her in awhile. thought maybe just vaca.. but I guess not.. I didn't like watching her.. I prefer less motormouth and more calm.. I like Mary Beth Jill Katie Carolyn Jennifer and a few others..
Trusted Contributor

I really liked Cathy and I am sorry to see her go.  She was well prepared and has a great personality and soothing voice.  I presume QVC prefers the "car salesmen" persona.

I wish Cathy well.

Honored Contributor

@DiamoniqueDiva98611    I never thought of Cathy as a "motormouth" and considered her very calm in comparison to some of the hosts that get the top shows.  Sorry they let her go.  She improved a lot over the time she was on.  They could have used her more on cooking shows as she was knowledgeable in that field.   I think she was a lot better than many in the newer group of hires.

Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I think perhaps when someone takes a job that's so competitive and in a new field, it might be wise to wait to purchase a home.

Nice apartments in that area can be way more than a house payment.

Trusted Contributor

Some are also forgetting that they may have sold their apartment in New York.  If so, they had to put that money into more real estate or pay taxes on it.

Lots of taxes.

Frequent Contributor

too high energy for later at night and definitely talked too fast.. I mean come up for air.. HSN would be a great place for her.
Honored Contributor

'Gee', I don't recall her talking too fast, in the vast scheme of (talking) things.

She was always well-prepared, even on Electronic shows.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
New Contributor

Bring Cathy back. She was very good.

Valued Contributor

I had no idea she was gone until I saw this thread. I just don't understand the Q a lot of the time. Cathy did a great job and was always prepared and gave the necessary information.

Why did the Q let her go!!!!!

Visitor

That's terrible that Cathy is gone. They keep KL why... She is nothing but a self absorbed woman. Wishing you well Cathy.