Honored Contributor

Re: Cathy Pedrayes selling house

@qvc chick wrote:

Tayler1 - Where do you see that she is selling her home, and her outdoor furnishings??  I see her instagram account, but no mention of selling her furniture.  The reason I am asking, I live in the area, and loved her pics in the past of her outdoor furniture.

Would love to ask her about purchasing it!!

@qvc chick   Yes, Cathy posted on her Instagram account that she is selling her house and some household belongings.  She put that in her Insta-stories, not her posts.   

Trusted Contributor

WOW, I thought Cathy was GREAT, I did not know who you were talking about until you mentioned the Sandra reference.

I noticed I was not seeing her often. 

What is the saying, it is a carribean saying....

.............Every disappointment is for the GOOD .................

Which means things have a way of working out for your best because WE are not in control.  So I hope she is in good spirits and brushes her shoulders off and keeps moving FORWARD.

I really liked her.

Happiness is ALWAYS an inside job,
Don't assign anyone else that much POWER
in your life!!!
Respected Contributor

Perhaps it was her choice to leave QVC.  The fact that she is selling her home might suggest she or her husband took a job elsewhere and are moving because they want to!  Many on here are jumping the gun assuming she had to sell her house because she was let go.  At any rate, I wish her and her family well.

Honored Contributor

@Catch71 wrote:

Perhaps it was her choice to leave QVC.  The fact that she is selling her home might suggest she or her husband took a job elsewhere and are moving because they want to!  Many on here are jumping the gun assuming she had to sell her house because she was let go.  At any rate, I wish her and her family well.

@Catch71   No one is jumping the gun regarding the house and her being let go by QVC.

There's an entire thread about it here:

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Q-Talk/Cathy-Pedrayes-gone/m-p/5382777#M133059

Cathy has posted her confirmed information on her Instagram account.

Respected Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper 

I stand corrected; I do not do Instagram

Respected Contributor

Whatever occurred with her at QVC, I know this wonderful husband of hers will be her rock, and she is off to reinvent herself for better things.

Jeremiah 29:11.

Cathy 6.jpg

Trusted Contributor

WOW

Everyone has  a TWIN

You would think this was SANDRA when she was younger.

WOW!!!

Happiness is ALWAYS an inside job,
Don't assign anyone else that much POWER
in your life!!!
Respected Contributor

I enjoyed her tremendously. Sorry she’s gone.

Contributor

Instagram has a feature called stories and consist of a short clip made by the account holder.  They are temporary veideo clips and don't stay on the account for long.  If you want to see if the account holder has made a "story" clip, click on their picture.  Cathy has been making a lot of story clips.  You just have to catch then as soon as they are made because they don't last long.   Click on her picture to look for "stories"

Honored Contributor

When Shawn says they sign a contract every year I would think that is their annual review (policy of most companies) and probably an offer of a higher salary or negotiation of higher salary.