Esteemed Contributor

Re: Cathy Pedrayes - gone????

@Lipstickdiva wrote:
Cathy said she didn't know beforehand and was shocked but it was ok. She said she is concentrating on moving back to NYC.

I've seen Kristine Zell now in more prime spots on Q2 which baffles me.

@Lipstickdiva  .... Kristine Zell is one of the worst .... she is always so unprepared & stumbles with the presentations..... they should have let her go ..... hopefully she will be next!! ..... I loved Cathy & wish her the best in the future.

Esteemed Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@January121.  Naturally, couldn't say without seeing the contract but she obviously failed to meet its terms.  Could have been some sort of misconduct or insubordination, or a failure to meet production standards.

@Kachina624  @January121 

I heard one of the hosts talk about this...the hosts contracts are written for a certain time period and are reviewed by QVC to determine if they want to renew it..This particular host was happy their contract got renewed......Of course like @Kachina624 said other things can cause a host to be terminated too........

@Spurt @Kachina624  ...... THANKS for your responses .... I liked Cathy a lot & will miss her 😢

Valued Contributor

I saw Cathy one time and thought she was really good. She reminded me of Jennifer Garner. Surprised they haven't let Courtney Webb go. IMO, she is the worst. The Q seems to be courting Ali Carr and Terri Conn. Wish Cathy the best!
Honored Contributor

@shaggygirl   

https://www.instagram.com/cathypedrayes/

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:
Cathy said she didn't know beforehand and was shocked but it was ok. She said she is concentrating on moving back to NYC.

I've seen Kristine Zell now in more prime spots on Q2 which baffles me.

@Lipstickdiva  - Wow, that must have been tough not to have any idea beforehand and to be told by your employer that you no longer have a job.

I wish her the best and I know she'll be fine with finding a new job.

@San Antonio Gal 

That was like poor Dave James ....a host I liked, plesant, calm, gave good product info...after he finished a show he said. ..."see you tommorrow with ..." mentioned the product and BOOM...we never saw him again..Thät must have been a shock to him.....Heard he has a photography business......

@Spurt 

Here is another Dave James fan. I enjoyed him so much more than DH with that stupid, I am just off the farm, good ole country boy, awww shucks routine. (YUCK)

Esteemed Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

@shaggygirl   

https://www.instagram.com/cathypedrayes/

@Bird mama  Oh Bless Your Sweet Heart! THANK YOU

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@AngelLove2 wrote:
I saw Cathy one time and thought she was really good. She reminded me of Jennifer Garner. Surprised they haven't let Courtney Webb go. IMO, she is the worst. The Q seems to be courting Ali Carr and Terri Conn. Wish Cathy the best!

@AngelLove2 

Ali C. is really good and she has a leg up on the other newbeis since she is a transfer from Evine, and has experience. It shows IMO. 

Frequent Contributor

That is sad to hear. I liked her very much. I'm sure someone will snap her up!

Esteemed Contributor

I am sorry to hear that Cathy is gone.  Saw her a couple of times and thought she offered good presentations!

And I agree with most..Kristine Z. should not be on live TV yet!   She needs more training or to be let go...makes many mistakes. Always seems so unprepared...

Esteemed Contributor

I thought Cathy was very good so I guess the fix is in.  Look who they kept.