Honored Contributor

Re: Cathy Pedrayes - gone????

If I'm not mistaken CP came on board with KM, CZ, and MN. I think CP will be ok, she's educated, an Environmental Scientist I think. Maybe she won't make 6 figures right out of the box, but maybe she will have a hand in saving the earth.

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:
I just noticed that her Instagram page doesn't have QVC after her name and the bio says national TV host. It also appears her FB page is gone.

I'm posting from my phone which is really difficult to navigate so if this was discussed, sorry.

I had to look her up.  She is one who looks like Sandra.

Trusted Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@Harvard99 wrote:

@Patz822 wrote:

She may have improved but it comes down to her productivity. I wouldn’t be

surprised to see other hosts be let go. There are so many new people. They will

get weeded out eventually. The ones that sell will stay, the ones that don’t will be 

gone. If you pay attention the top producers have their own shows in very

specific time slots. David, Jane T, Shawn, Amy, Rick, & Carolyn Gracie are the top

money makers. It’s a sales business.

@Patz822 Yeah, we all know it's a sales business but we can only guess who the top producers are.  Sorry, you're guessing and don't know any more than anyone else here.

@Harvard99  - I was going to ask @Patz822 how she knew who the top producers of QVC were.  I thought maybe she read about it somewhere. 

Unless it's posted somewhere, there's no way for anyone to know who the top sellers are.

@San Antonio Gal   You're way of putting it was certainly better.  My gut just tells me that shopping channels don't make that information public, that's all.

Esteemed Contributor

@Harvard99 wrote:

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@Harvard99 wrote:

@Patz822 wrote:

She may have improved but it comes down to her productivity. I wouldn’t be

surprised to see other hosts be let go. There are so many new people. They will

get weeded out eventually. The ones that sell will stay, the ones that don’t will be 

gone. If you pay attention the top producers have their own shows in very

specific time slots. David, Jane T, Shawn, Amy, Rick, & Carolyn Gracie are the top

money makers. It’s a sales business.

@Patz822 Yeah, we all know it's a sales business but we can only guess who the top producers are.  Sorry, you're guessing and don't know any more than anyone else here.

@Harvard99  - I was going to ask @Patz822 how she knew who the top producers of QVC were.  I thought maybe she read about it somewhere. 

Unless it's posted somewhere, there's no way for anyone to know who the top sellers are.

@San Antonio Gal   You're way of putting it was certainly better.  My gut just tells me that shopping channels don't make that information public, that's all.

@Harvard99 @San Antonio Gal - I believe there is an assumption by some Q viewers that the hosts who always in rotation and have multiple shows are top producers aka moneymakers.  QVC does not publicly share that information.

Respected Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

Cathy just responded to people asking about her on her Instagram page.  Cathy confirmed that she indeed is gone from QVC -- she said Thursday was her last day

Awww...I really liked her. Smiley Sad

Respected Contributor

@Harvard99 wrote:

@Caaareful Shopper  Thanks for that info, as much as that wasn't what I wanted to hear.  I found her very, very likeable and isn't that what's really needed from a salesperson? 

I really liked her because she was always very thorough in her presentations and very pleasant. Never too loud or too showy. 

Honored Contributor

I liked her and felt she improved a lot since her first days on QVC.  As far as the top sellers, years ago it was published and also talked about on other TV shows.  The two top sellers were interviewed on a show and at that time (several years ago) it was Lisa Robertson and Rick D.   

Honored Contributor

I think Cathy was doing a better job than some others.  Sorry to see her go.

Respected Contributor

Who was the host that was on with David in the Friday night debut of ITKWD?  That was just last night and I could have sworn he introduced her as Cathy Pedrayes?  I guess I was wrong.

Esteemed Contributor

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

If she was let go then why is Kristine Zell still there? The girl has made so many errors and mistakes. Cathy was way better and I thought she was fabulous. Just shocked they didnt give her more of a chance

@JONNYSBRO 

I would have to agree with you. I really did enjoy Cathy, and as others have stated she had improved greatly. Add me to the list of shocked viewers who can't believe that Kristine Zell is still around. IMO, she is a  slow moving train wreck.