New Contributor

Re: Cathy Pedrayes - gone????

I really like Cathy. She isbeautiful, honest and energetic. A refreshing change!

I have been with QVC for over 20 years. Hope she is not gone.

Honored Contributor

Sorry to say, but she is gone from QVC.  Many posts about this.  I was not her decision.

Frequent Contributor

Will all of the recent slew of new hosts, she stopped hosting @ 4:00am, and wound up manning Facebook for "In the Kitchen with Mary" Sounds like she got screwed! 

Occasional Contributor

I agree about Katherine Zell not the sharpest too, in the shed - notcrazy about Mary Deangelis either Cathy pedrayes was too hyper - where is Katie McGee she has a lot of class have not seen her - hate that they have two stations I miss Rachael and Nancy 

Honored Contributor

@Gvm wrote:

I agree about Katherine Zell not the sharpest too, in the shed - notcrazy about Mary Deangelis either Cathy pedrayes was too hyper - where is Katie McGee she has a lot of class have not seen her - hate that they have two stations I miss Rachael and Nancy 

@Gvm, Katie has been on Q2 more. She is Jill's social host for YHWJ on Monday and Friday nights but obviously that will be done in about a month or so.

She also generally does a fashion show on Wednesday on Q2 and she was on Q2 over the weekend.  

Honored Contributor

Cathy was great! Really a shame that she's gone.

If Rochelle is still around is 6 months I'll be flabbergasted! I'm so embarrassed by what comes out of her mouth that I can't watch

'easy to put on over your head if you have posterity issues....' 'is it charmeuse or chartreuse? oh well, tomato-tomato!' 'the zipper goes up and down...'

And this is not a few choice tidbits from a few different presentations; this is fhe first 5 minutes of an a hour with her!

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

Cathy was great! Really a shame that she's gone.

If Rochelle is still around is 6 months I'll be flabbergasted! I'm so embarrassed by what comes out of her mouth that I can't watch

'easy to put on over your head if you have posterity issues....' 'is it charmeuse or chartreuse? oh well, tomato-tomato!' 'the zipper goes up and down...'

And this is not a few choice tidbits from a few different presentations; this is fhe first 5 minutes of an a hour with her!

@Andreatoo, I saw her for the first time this morning. Actually it was a rerun on Q2.  Holy smokes.  She was bad.

But if Kristine Zell is still around, I have no reason to believe Rochelle won't be.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lipstickdiva 

As to the new crop of hosts I really like Carrie

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Lipstickdiva 

As to the new crop of hostsI really like Carrie

@Andreatoo, I don't know who Carrie is?

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva 

She's a petite blonde. I've caught her on 2 or 3 reruns (middle of the night)