Valued Contributor

Re: Cathy Pedrayes - gone????

really?  Where did she say it wasn't her choice, on her qvc facebook page. No wonder they took it down, what a shame, she had many talents, not only clothing but in the kitchen,

Respected Contributor

She was adorable. I enjoyed her shows a lot. She was very calming  to watch and like the others said she was improving. She wasn’t slick and phony she was sweet. I wish her the best.🌸🌸🌸

Respected Contributor

I haven't watched QVC in awhile, but I am shocked to read this news. Cathy was 10x better host than Kristine Zell. Cathy wasn't my favorite in her beginning, but the last few times I watched, she was greatly improved. She gave great details & very knowledgeable about all products. 

Honored Contributor

Since she's no longer a host, I guess I can say that, in the beginning, I found her private website, featuring food and recipes.

It was (and probably still is) a fabulous website.

I haven't checked recently, but maybe it's still out there.

I, too, truly enjoyed watching Cathy P.  

She has a lot of ambition, (she has a work ethic, no matter what/where/etc.) and has a very impressive resume, including being a scientist.

Maybe we will see her somewhere else. 

I believe her previous home was Florida.  Who knows, just maybe we will see her at HSN.

Hope so!

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Esteemed Contributor

That’s sad. I think she was a great host. QVC sucks
Esteemed Contributor

Very shocked. I liked her. She was down to earth and sweet. Yet they phony KL drives me nuts
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sann wrote:

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

That's sad if they let go of Cathy. She was much improved as a host. Shocked Kristine Zell is still there with all her host errors.

I agree Cathy was doing so well, but I haven't seen her lately. I would be sorry to see her go. Hope it's not true.

Is Kristine Z. short with blonde hair.  I think I saw her presenting Clarks.  She seemed nervous.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 

Image result for cathy pedrayes

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Very sorry to see Cathy P. go.  I remember Dave James too--a great speaking voice.  All of a sudden, he was gone.   Ali Carr seems to get a lot of air time.  I haven't become "a fan" yet. I agree with all the comments about Christine Zell.  

Honored Contributor

@Daysdee Glad some remember Dave James. He was calm and prepared. No wonder he got the boot. They keep the hosts that cause a frenzy over TV shopping.