New Contributor

Re: Cathy Pedrayes - gone????

Big mistake to lose her.    She was one of my favorites and I was anxious for her to get on prime time. I think it’s a great loss!!

Honored Contributor

As an afterthought:  I 'still' can't figure out why many/some posters were negative re: Patti R.

She was very articulate, cheerful, etc., etc.

'It's a mystery'.......... (to me, anyway).

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Trusted Contributor

@Rileycat  I feel the same way. Sje actually did a lot better job hosting than some of the old timers

Trusted Contributor

@ROMARY wrote:

As an afterthought:  I 'still' can't figure out why many/some posters were negative re: Patti R.

She was awful to David and Rick.  I saw and heard it many times.

Honored Contributor

@ROMARY wrote:

PR was actually one of my favorite hosts. But she changed. (like a few of the others)

Valued Contributor

They let go one of the best of the new hosts.  She was easy on the eyes too.  Sad.

Honored Contributor

Cathy P. was good on the cooking shows and they need more hosts in that area.  Seemed she actually cooks and talked about entertaining, etc.  She should have been given a chance at more shows.

Esteemed Contributor

@ROMARY wrote:

@ROMARY 

The same with me. I really liked her. Could not figure her out. It was the same with Mary when she used to be David's co-host. She seemed like a nice cheerful person. IMO

Esteemed Contributor

@Daysdee wrote:

Cathy P. was good on the cooking shows and they need more hosts in that area.  Seemed she actually cooks and talked about entertaining, etc.  She should have been given a chance at more shows.

@Daysdee 

Or allowed to hosts shows that were not on in the middle of the night.

Occasional Contributor

Some of these blogs are outright ridiculous when your complaints are that Cathy did not pronounce the T’s in buttons etc... Seems like you are just looking to hang something on a her because you have nothing better to do. Remember those who live in glass houses should not cast any stones!!