Honored Contributor

Re: Cathy Pedrayes - gone????

@January121.  Naturally, couldn't say without seeing the contract but she obviously failed to meet its terms.  Could have been some sort of misconduct or insubordination, or a failure to meet production standards.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@KentuckyWoman wrote:

Who was the host that was on with David in the Friday night debut of ITKWD?  That was just last night and I could have sworn he introduced her as Cathy Pedrayes?  I guess I was wrong.

@KentuckyWoman - David's new social media cohost for the Friday version of ITKWD is Ali Carr. It wouldn't surprise me at all if she became the new social media cohost for ITKWM on Saturdays as well.

Super Contributor

I really got to like Kathy and how she explained everything

in detail..  Maybe she's too smart for hosting.

Trusted Contributor

@dancing 522queen wrote:

I really got to like Kathy and how she explained everything

in detail..  Maybe she's too smart for hosting.

I think she can do so much better than hosting, but then I couldn't imagine spending 30 years of my life selling stuff on tv.  I thought she was smart and personable.  

Esteemed Contributor

If this is true, QVC should really take her out of the "meet the host" picture gallery.

Cogito ergo sum
Honored Contributor

Early this morning (Sunday), I could not sleep so I watched  a Denim and Co. show...I do not know this host, there are SO MANY new hosts but many of the things she desribed were super cool, fabulous, etc....that is not an explanation of an item in my opinion, it's clothing!!

I liked Cathy, and do not recall her using those terms when describing clothing, I thought she was doing a great job.   Like others I cannot see why the host with the last name Zell, can't recall her first name, is still around...

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Maybe "they" didn't let her go. Maybe she let the Q go to move on to bigger & better opportunities. 

I TAKE THAT BACK. Just saw her post and she said it wasn't her choice. I don't get the Q sometimes. Hang on to some of the most annoying unprofessional ones but let the good ones go.

Honored Contributor

@shaggygirl   where did you see her post?  I can't find her on social media :-(

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Frequent Contributor

Screenshot (538)_LI.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

@shaggygirl   where did you see her post?  I can't find her on social media :-(