Occasional Contributor

Does anyone know if Catherine Zeta Jones robes will be back anytime soon?  Also her throws, will they be coming back?  I hope she stays with qvc for awhile.  I love what she has brought so far.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Catherine Zeta-Jones show

I hope so as well.  I believe is shes coming back, they will re stock the items.  I will order the blush throw pillows.  She has beautiful taste .  Shes just a beauty all the way around. She also shows such passion for this.  Her debute was nice and even her parents were in the audience, and her hubby surprised her with a call before he boarded his flight.

LOVE her stuff.  Keep her QVC.

Honored Contributor

Casa Zeta-Jones,

10/26 11-12 am,

10/27 11-12 pm

11/15 3-4 pm,

According to the program search, the shows in October are the only order of the year. Hope this helps, enjoy the shows!

Respected Contributor

Does anyone know why she is calling herself Casa?? I've never heard her address herself as Casa.

New Contributor

"Casa" means house/home.  Her items are for the home.

Respected Contributor

I liked the way Catherine presented with Jill.  She was quiet while Jill talked and wasn't always trying to interrupt her.  They worked well together.  I love Rachael Ray, but she likes to sell the item herself and doesn't seem to think that the host can do as good of a job selling the product as she can, LOL.  Catherine is aware that the hosts know what they're doing and she lets them do their job.

I hope that Catherine has a TSV in the future.  Her towels look wonderful, and I'd like to see them offered as a TSV.

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Regular Contributor

And don't you just love the way Jane Rudolph Treacy falls all over her?  I mean, she can sell herself and doesn't need people fawning all over her.  Just a personal observation mind you.

Honored Contributor

I really like Catherine on shows with Jill.  Catherine is one of the most gracious and polite vendors.  Her shows are relaxing and her items look wonderful.  I ordered the set of 2 throws.  My first time trying her line.  

New Contributor

Casa translated from Italian means house, home. It obviously means the "designs for the home by Catherine Zeta-Jones.

New Contributor

I notice she does that to all new celebs. She is so full of herself.