Esteemed Contributor

Catherine Zeta Jones Tuesday's show

Did anyone catch her on this morning's show???  What a lovely, articulate woman....calm and collected.   Such a pleasure to watch and listen to her as she presented her items.  Am glad I happened to click on the channel at that time....

Respected Contributor

Re: Catherine Zeta Jones Tuesday's show

no, But I have seen her show before and her products are truly beautiful.

Honored Contributor

First time I saw her.  I actually watched the show with Carolyn for more than my normal 5 minutes on QVC.  She seemed genuine and not just putting her name on the items. 

Honored Contributor

I enjoyed her this morning. I rarely if ever watch QVC because the majority of times, the vendor never gets a word in edgewise. Sorry to say, Carolyn constantly spoke over Catherine and I wish she had been more gracious and allowed her more chances to speak. sigh.

Honored Contributor

I think she is a great rep for her products which are beautiful.  She seems so down-to-earth, humble and kind.  I bought her throws and everyone that sees them love them.  So soft and pretty.  I would have ordered more for gifts, but gave some throws last year and didn't want to repeat a similar gift.  Looking forward to more of her shows and more new items.

Respected Contributor

It is so nice to see a vendor with style and class.

I purchased several of her items. I can't wait to receive the pillows.

Respected Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

I enjoyed her this morning. I rarely if ever watch QVC because the majority of times, the vendor never gets a word in edgewise. Sorry to say, Carolyn constantly spoke over Catherine and I wish she had been more gracious and allowed her more chances to speak. sigh.

I always enjoy her presentations.  She never gets loud and is always calm and enjoyable to listen to.  I did get irritated with Carolyn for interupting so much and speaking over her. 

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hosts sometimes have to re-direct vendors when they are running out of time or get carried away.  Additionally, they have to listen to people in the control room via ear pieces. Not an easy job. That said,  vendors know more about their  products than the host does, so let them sell!

Honored Contributor

@corita wrote:

Did anyone catch her on this morning's show???  What a lovely, articulate woman....calm and collected.   Such a pleasure to watch and listen to her as she presented her items.  Am glad I happened to click on the channel at that time....

I saw her on the View today.  She seems so down to earth and nice.  Very pleasant to listen to.

Esteemed Contributor

She is very pleasent to watch and her items are Gorgeous!