Honored Contributor

Re: Case of the missing hostess....Alex Butler

@freakygirl wrote:

whoa. she’s merely expressing her opinion. why are some of you coming down so hard on her? 

Mean girls.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Valued Contributor

I too enjoyed listening to Alex...so very natural and had a sense of humor.  Not sure why "old" posters feel the need to criticize new posters.  In fact why not just read someone's opinion and take it for what it's worth...no need to correct spelling, etc.  we all have different ideas, thoughts and if we didn't it would be a very vanilla world.

Trusted Contributor

@Moonchilde I thought and thought about it.    I still wonder why new posters get attacked.  What difference does it make what subject matter is in her first post or if she ever posts again.   

QVC Customer Care

Esteemed Contributor

I have the Q on often and I don't even know who she was???????

I think it's okay to give your opinion on a host, I didn't think it was mean at all.  Actually the Antonella thing was really funny!!  LOL

Respected Contributor

@LindaSal wrote:

I have the Q on often and I don't even know who she was???????

I think it's okay to give your opinion on a host, I didn't think it was mean at all.  Actually the Antonella thing was really funny!!  LOL

Alex wasn't my cup of tea but Antonella isn't either Woman Indifferent

My favorite is Carolyn but she probably isn't on everyone's top 10 list.  I agree, let's move on Woman Wink  Happy holiday shopping everyone!

Esteemed Contributor

@Jackhound Mom  I agree, I also like Carolyn.   They're all okay, I think it's just different personalities.  Like anything, different strokes for different folks!  You too, enjoy the holidays.

Respected Contributor

@LindaSal wrote:

@Jackhound Mom  I agree, I also like Carolyn.   They're all okay, I think it's just different personalities.  Like anything, different strokes for different folks!  You too, enjoy the holidays.

Thank you Linda!

Respected Contributor

Yes, we were all new once!  I try to welcome new people and don't always assume they are problems.

@Junebug54 wrote:

@Moonchilde I thought and thought about it.    I still wonder why new posters get attacked.  What difference does it make what subject matter is in her first post or if she ever posts again.   

Honored Contributor

I only think 2 of the 5 new hosts will be there long term, maybe 3.

I can only watch a few of the hosts. Many don't let the vendor speak and have unpleasant voices. I only watch the videos after- the-fact to see my favorite hosts.

A few on list are:     Leah, Mary D (ITKWM), Shawn, Pat

From Evine: Heather Hall

The new hosts need to watch old tapes of LIsa M and Lisa R. (the best former hosts)

I wish Alex well. Some people are not cut out to be hosts.