Trusted Contributor

Re: Case of the missing hostess....Alex Butler

I was curious about where she was,notice she was missing,so since i haven't been watching that much lately ,maybe I was missing her air time. so now I know,I did wonder about her I thought she was doing great,but as hurtful as it is I was thinking she didn't fit the Q type.Its just the way it is,I was fine with her.

Now I will be gossipy and negative and say i am not caring for Kathy ,the dark hair girl who seems very young,I was watching her the other day and she drove me crazy,talk,talk,talk,she didn't let the vendor get a word in,and she sounded so rehearsed ,like she was reading from a script.I don't rememmber there names but the other three seem to be doing a good job,guess time will tell.No I am not a troll.Tucka.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@tucka

I'm Not a fan of Cathy Pedrayes either....she has a bit of arrogance about her, one of those that won't let the vendors speak..  She's supposed to have a culinary degree but yet messed up a segment when she was a substitute co-host on ITKWD and had an attitude about it, like "its not my fault", but it was.....the Producer corrected her and she didnt like it.....Not a host that would keep me watching QVC...........

I think the other Mary Nelson, Kristine Zell, and Courtney K. do a good job with their presentations..............

And one that's been at QVC a little longer, but still a but new is Katie McGee and I think she's EXCELLENT.....would love to see her on PM STYLE as host!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
QVC Social Team

This thread is closed for commenting due to unkind posts.