Super Contributor

I did not like the cartoon at all.  Wish QVC would go back to the days of 2017, 2016 etc.  Meredith did a cooking show and it was so good.   Don't know why QVC can't ask Chef Tony to do a cooking show like Meredith did.  It would be so much better.

Glad I had  some  QVC shows on my DVR to watch when I was at home before going out to my daughter's on Christmas Day.  

Honored Contributor

Its sad to see so many sour attitudes.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Respected Contributor

I didn't watch the cartoon as it didn't interest me. A few years ago they had the Cook's Essentials rep Meredith making some of her recipes and I enjoyed watching that on Christmas Day.  Wish they'd do something like that again.

Honored Contributor

Re: Cartoon David and Mary

[ Edited ]

I didnt watch Q's Christmas programming...but recently I did stumble across the QVC cartoon on You Tube....

I thought the cartoon characterizations of David and Amy and Issac were spot on....but Mary's seemed to be lacking....I didnt even know it was supposed to be her at first....it was like Mary's character was done by a totally different artist...It was a cute story.....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Trusted Contributor

All their christmas programming was a hot mess.  They should go completely off the air on Christmas Eve and Day and just forget about it.

Honored Contributor

Chef Tony?  You mean that guy that does the infomercials?  Bring back Meredith and her excellent tutorials.  I thought there was some rumor she WAS coming back.  

Valued Contributor

I'm with you.

"I never changed, I just learned."
Frequent Contributor

I'm so jealous that you all saw Carmindy!!!  I'm not necessarily a fan but whenever I checked it was the black owned business features.  I didn't even know they showed other stuff.

As for the cartoon, I watched about 5 min of it and then turned it off (got the email link).  Just wasn't my jam.

Happy new year!!