Regular Contributor

Looks fabulous this morning in the Lisa Rinna TSV. I love this pants.

Getting 2 pairs.

Trusted Contributor

@Patz822, you're right.  Carolyn does look great!  I'm going to look at the pants when they present them.  It's not my typical style, but might be nice to try something different!!

What jackat is Caroyln wearing?

Esteemed Contributor
I actually think she needs to go up a size. They are pulling against her in the hips and accentuating hercrotch area
Honored Contributor

@Teddixat wrote:
I actually think she needs to go up a size. They are pulling against her in the hips and accentuating hercrotch area

I agree with @Teddixat.  The pants don't fit Carolyn well at all.  She needs an XL instead of the L she says she's wearing.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Super Contributor

Its a Lisa Rinna jacket,A2999570.  $115.00 + s&h.

Regular Contributor

I'm surprised some think Carolyn looks good in the LR pants.  I think they are very unflattering.  Most people don't look good in the "jogging pants" style.  Lisa Rinna shows clothes off well because she is so skinny, but to me, this look is only ok on younger, tall, thin people.

Respected Contributor

@maggi the cat  I am with you - the tsv pants did not look good on Carolyn.  I think they were too small supposed to be 'flowy' hers were more fitted did not look good.

I like Carolyn and she  usually dresses well to complement her shape and size.  I am a large in pants too and often check out what things look like on her and Jackie - but today's pants - in my opinion - not 'California chic' at all.  Saving some money.

Respected Contributor

i don't wear my clothes the same as others.

not even remotely an issue on how others wear theirs.

slow news day?

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Super Contributor

Not a good look on Carolyn.  Tugging in the crotch is not a good look.  And that jacket was two sizes too small.