Respected Contributor

I think she's very attractive and a great host. With her it's not ""all about me (Carolyn)"" - she's not stuck on herself like some others. She's very down to earth. And I love that she's an animal lover.

Trusted Contributor

I haven't noticed any weight loss but I commend her for sticking to this program this time. The type of weight she has is quite dangerous to one's health. I sincerely hope that she she succeeds and changes her lifestyle. I should think that walking all the dogs she has a couple of times a day and the gardening that she does would also help.

Super Contributor

Carolyn is a beautiful woman and a genuine host that never tries too hard. Her weight is her own business.

Valued Contributor

She is lovely... one of my favorite hosts. she could sell me the Brooklyn bridge. great sales person. I love Marybeth too.

Super Contributor
Agree with everyone (since I am not alone in my opinion this time so I hope all of you Carolyn lovers jump on EVERYONE about their opinion), it does not appear she has lost anything. I further agree that she needs to wear a LARGER size and not such tight clothes which only accentuate all of her figure flaws. Something bigger than her "I'm wearing a size LAAAARGE.". Also agree with the poster who said that if she is trying to get healthier, good for her. I just don't see it. I wouldn't go to her trainer. And when walking the dogs, she needs to go farther and faster. Let the bashing begin TO EVERYONE.
Esteemed Contributor

No bashing here. I like Carolyn and I think she is a great host. I have not noticed any weight loss, but I don't look at her that closely. Good for her if she has. But I guess, from reading other posts, that I look dumpy because I like to wear Denim & Co. too.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Super Contributor
Puppy Lips you don't have to look dumpy in D&CO. It's just ridiculous when the host wears too tight clothes and keeps insisting she wears a smaller size, and can't ever button sweaters or jackets, that D & CO looks bad. But on the show Tuesday, Carolyn didn't have any problem pointing out that one of the larger models who normally wears a size large is now wearing an extra large. Yet she's still wearing a size LAAAARGE. Yeah right. She's the same size as the model if not bigger. When is QVC going to get real so all of us can really gauge sizes?
Esteemed Contributor

Love Carolyn's new hairstyle. She looks darn cute in it. Carolyn has narrow, sloping shoulders with her weight below in the tummy area. She probably tries to fit her shoulders in tops. If she fit her tummy, she would look really big and saggy on top. Some figures can't just wear off the rack and need tailoring with everything.

Trusted Contributor

She just cut her hair shorter and it makes her face look thinner.

Honored Contributor

I believe Carolyn is participating in one of the QVC fitness challenge teams. She looks great!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras