Super Contributor
Carolyn is pretty IMO and a good host. She hosts many of the D&C segments and honestly you have to carefully pick and choose with D&C because many of the items are truly frumpy........several months ago Carolyn was on with Isaac on his show and she looked years younger wearing his line.......
Super Contributor

I've watched D&C for a while and it doesn't look to me as though Carolyn lost any weight at all.

Honored Contributor
On 3/21/2015 Stella Dallas said:

I've watched D&C for a while and it doesn't look to me as though Carolyn lost any weight at all.

I agree. Like another poster, I'm a "former Denim Co." customer.

Honored Contributor

Carolyn always looks beautiful...even up close on my big screen TV. Her skin looks like velvet...so smooth, clear and youthful.

IMO it's not polite to talk about a person's weight or to speculate about them dieting. So I will just agree that she looks great and let it at that.

Trusted Contributor

Carolyn is beautiful and one of the best hosts. I go out of my way to watch her. She is so pleasant, relaxed and informative about items she is presenting. She is a gem and she has been looking extra terrific lately.

Respected Contributor

I don't notice any weight loss. However, she does look better when she wear things other than the Denim and Co/QVC clothes. They are unflattering and she often looks like she's wearing the wrong size.

Honored Contributor
She looks the same to me...very attractive but no weight loss.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor
She is very beautiful inside and out!She must have good genes because she just never ages.
Esteemed Contributor
On 3/20/2015 Alsee said: I think Carolyn is lovely, but in those tight black crop pants the other night I noticed no weight loss. Looked the same to me

I think Carolyn is very attractive.....but i also have noticed no weight loss. Looks the same to me also.

Valued Contributor
On 3/21/2015 misschristy said:

Carolyn is beautiful and one of the best hosts. I go out of my way to watch her. She is so pleasant, relaxed and informative about items she is presenting. She is a gem and she has been looking extra terrific lately.

I agree completely! She is a beautiful person...inside out out!!Smile