Super Contributor

Carolyn looks fantastic in the SG..TSV

She's a very pretty woman to start with. Sometimes she wears ill fitted clothes on air but the SG outfit is just fabulous on her. You go girl! 🖒
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Carolyn looks fantastic in the SG..TSV

Carolyn always looks fantastic.

The TSV looks like Mrs Ropers outfits

pic

Trusted Contributor

Carolyn is a beautiful woman inside and out.    I wish they had given her a different TSV to wear today.   This safari print IMO drawers attention to her hips and the short pants make her legs appear shorter.  A top with a border that blended with the balance of the top would have been more attractive on her.  Maybe the white floral, blue or the sunset.   These colors would also bring light to her face.  I don't like pants that stop at the fullest part of my calf.

I am Carolyn's size but 2" shorter.    I enjoy seeing her in the designers clothes.  It gives me an idea of how an outfit look on me.

Honored Contributor

Well, I don't know about Mrs. Roper..... but the TSV is very pretty although not for me because the extra fabric on the sides would get in my way, but regardless..... pretty is still pretty!

I remember beautiful poly drapey blouses back in the 70's that tied on one side and made of a wonderful fabric that you could not see through.  I would buy that style again if they were offered...... Woman LOL

Pretty is pretty regardless of whatever is in style at the moment....

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Respected Contributor

@Gram W wrote:

Carolyn is a beautiful woman inside and out.    I wish they had given her a different TSV to wear today.   This safari print IMO drawers attention to her hips and the short pants make her legs appear shorter.  A top with a border that blended with the balance of the top would have been more attractive on her.  Maybe the white floral, blue or the sunset.   These colors would also bring light to her face.  I don't like pants that stop at the fullest part of my calf.

I am Carolyn's size but 2" shorter.    I enjoy seeing her in the designers clothes.  It gives me an idea of how an outfit look on me.

I thought  the same thing when I saw her in the TSV.  The print was not flattering on her at all.  The blue or floral with different bottoms would have been a better look.

Valued Contributor

I don't think Susan Graver's TSV did Carolyn any favors. It actually accentuated her problem areas. Perhaps a different print would have been better but not sure of that either. 

Respected Contributor

@iTalia wrote:

I don't think Susan Graver's TSV did Carolyn any favors. It actually accentuated her problem areas. Perhaps a different print would have been better but not sure of that either. 

Absolutely agree.  I thought at the time how lovely the garment looked on the slender models.....wish I could wear it.

Honored Contributor

IMHO Carolyn needs to size up in her tops.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Esteemed Contributor

I thought the top looked tight, and she looked uncomfortable in the whole outfit. No one wears all the Q's clothes like Carolyn does. Bless her heart; a real team player.

Esteemed Contributor

@febe1 wrote:

I thought the top looked tight, and she looked uncomfortable in the whole outfit. No one wears all the Q's clothes like Carolyn does. Bless her heart; a real team player.

Leah also does.

The problem with this is that sometimes things just do not look right on camera.  Either way they are 2  beautiful women with self confidence and intelligence.