Honored Contributor

Carolyn is looking cute on the D&Co show this morning.  Her shirt actually fits.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Respected Contributor

Re: Carolyn looks cute this AM

Because I was just thinking, I’m surprised that QVC allows hosts  to wear clothes that are so ill fitted. 

Caroline’s pants are way too long, why don’t they hem them up just like anybody would if they were that long?

Frequent Contributor

@Bhvbum wrote:

Because I was just thinking, I’m surprised that QVC allows hosts  to wear clothes that are so ill fitted. 

Caroline’s pants are way too long, why don’t they hem them up just like anybody would if they were that long?

The pants are way too long.   They are mopping the floor.   

Honored Contributor

Yes your right I did not notice the pant length.  It would have been solved easily with a shoe with a higher heel.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

Yes your right I did not notice the pant length.  It would have been solved easily with a shoe with a higher heel.

well she is not going to wear three inch heels... pants with the right inseam would be much safer......

Respected Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

I've used packing tape to "hem" pants when I was in a hurry.  They could have easily done that. It would last for the couple of hours she is on TV.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Bhvbum wrote:

@Bhvbum.  Hemming them would give a deceptive view of the length of the pants on a person Carolyn's height.  At least we know if we're 5' 7" (or whatever she is) that the pants would be too long.  If they were hemmed, people would think they'd be perfect.

Carolyn looks very perky in her shorter hairstyle.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Really enjoy her presentations. She looks so cute in that shirt. I have it in two colors, and everytime I wear it get compliments. I am cautious about checks and plaids, and the cut and fit of this top are flattering to curves. If you have been on the fence, just get it!

Trusted Contributor

@SunValleyI have the same plaid shirt in 2 colors also, very soft and the fit is great !!!!

Respected Contributor

@hayseed00 wrote:

@SunValleyI have the same plaid shirt in 2 colors also, very soft and the fit is great !!!!

@hayseed00 @SunValley - I did not see the show you were talking about.  I would like to check out this shirt that you both have.  Do you remember the item number?

Thanks.