Respected Contributor

Re: Carolyn hosting in the Kitchen!!

@kelsey17  I'm not sure what you are talking about?  I welcomed the poster to the boards three times.  I thought when someone says a host who has been with QVC for so very long is "not a good host" might be having an off day.

I also thought to actually take the time to register just to make that known that it might not be the best day going on in their lives.  There is so much worse going on in our world today that to worry about a temporary host seems a bit over the top.

Yes, everyone is entitled to their opinion and I do not see where I was critical at all.  Perhaps you too are having a bad day?  I also see others noted the poster's comments yet you singled me out?  I guess I should be happy that you noted my comments above others.  It makes me feel special.

Honored Contributor

I’d take anything over the Happy Dance. 😁

Respected Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@Shanus  Amen!

Trusted Contributor

@Liiram80 wrote:
I understand that David deserves time off, but I am not a fan of Carolyn hosting In The Kitchen with David. She in my opinion is not a good host for this show.

I think that Mary and Stacy are the most logical and best hosts to fill in for David.  They are far more professional.   Less "I know" and "hula dances"!

Carolyn eats her way through any cooking show.   I do not enjoy her constantly talking with her mouth full and taking every second of vendor talk time to graze her way through the presentations. 

And, for purely safety reasons, no one on these cooking shows should be wearing open toed shoes!

Esteemed Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

--------------------

I am really so tired of the happy dance, the eye rolls and the camera focusing on the silly faces.  I have always liked David, but have stopped watching his food/cook shows.

Trusted Contributor

I love David, but there needs to be the premier variety of products during his shows.  Bring in great merchandise every week.  This is not his fault - the buyers make the choices, but they need to bring in more and better.  

Honored Contributor

If Mary D. is the sub. for David, I don't care to watch.  

Valued Contributor

happy dance and "two of everything" caroly n Gracie OUCH

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Shanus wrote:

@Shanus 

As much as I've also grown tired of the Happy Dance....be careful....there are few hosts out there that would make a full hour of happy dancing enjoyable by comparison....😉 😤 (Carolyn is a fine substitute but there are some others....)

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@Diva on The Q wrote:

I think Carolyn does a fine job hosting no matter what she's selling.

@Diva on The Q 

I do too!

She's one of the least frantic hosts, never screeching, calm demeanor and gives good info on the products she's presenting.

_____

Count me in on this Carolyn fan club!  I really enjoy Carolyn no matter what show she is hosting!  I sure hope she is on for many more years.  Too many of the seasoned hosts are going away.  

My all time favorite show from the past was when she was on "In the Garden" with Phillip Watson of Cottage Farms.