Respected Contributor

@Mom2Dogs  I was watching that Denim & Co. show too where she mentioned she would be having a procedure.  I got the impression that the pills she is taking causes weight gain and after having the procedure she wouldn’t have to take the pills anymore.  

Honored Contributor

@webbgarner1,

Jill's birthday is April 6, she turns 50! Also her MIL passed away last week.

Trusted Contributor

If the hosts wish to share, then ok.

But I just feel its not our place to discuss this over this forum.

Just my opinion. 

After all they are human, and once a thread begins, people throw things in that can turn the entire point of the conversation. 

Super Contributor

I didn't hear a thing but I thank you for at least letting us know that Carolyn needs our prayers as they all do.  They go through a lot also.  

Honored Contributor

Unless a host shares what is going on with the viewer etc.... this is not something to discuss or share or debate about.   How would you like your medical history talked about by a bunch of strangers?  It is rude, nosey and just totally WRONG.

So,  until or IF Carolyn goes into detail about anything she is going through medically or otherwise....... and shares it on her facebook or on set of QVC...

Why not just be silent and not discuss it HERE.

Honored Contributor

Posters can post what they want. It's up to the moderators to decide.

Honored Contributor

@missy1 wrote:

@missy1    You are right... posters can post what they want..... but, why should it take a moderator to shut down a thread that is discussing personal medical issues about someone like a host?     How about using your own moral  conscience?

Esteemed Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@missy1 wrote:

@missy1    You are right... posters can post what they want..... but, why should it take a moderator to shut down a thread that is discussing personal medical issues about someone like a host?     How about using your own moral  conscience?

Carolyn brought it up.  So if she did not want anyone to know, and therefore talk about, then she should have kept it to herself.  You can not blame people for asking about it once she lets the cat out of the bag, so to speak.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

@Puppy Lips wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@missy1 wrote:

Carolyn brought it up.  So if she did not want anyone to know, and therefore talk about, then she should have kept it to herself.  You can not blame people for asking about it once she lets the cat out of the bag, so to speak.

untitled.png... 

Esteemed Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@Puppy Lips wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@missy1 wrote:

untitled.png... 

Since Carolyn mentioned it, I think people wanted to give her support and prayers.  That is different than being a busy body.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead