Regular Contributor

During the Susan Graver show today, Carolyn Gracie  mentioned she was taking some kind of heart medication for an upcoming procedure. I am concerned about her and I wondered if she has revealed what that is. I will keep her in my prayers.

Honored Contributor

I haven't heard her say a word about having a medical procedure.  I suppose if she wants people to know, she'll elaborate at some point....or not.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

why would she share that personal information....

Honored Contributor

@PurseoneYou heard everything I also heard her say.  She seemed to want us to know that med has caused her weight gain -   and maybe that's all she's ready to share right now.  I wish her well.

Honored Contributor

I don't know why these hosts have to mention these personal things on air, they have to know people will talk and want to know more.

Respected Contributor

We have to remember the hosts  are human and they go through things just like everyone else, they don't always talk about it.  Jill mentioned today  that her mother-in-law passed away last week. All of us need to keep Jill and Carolyn in our prayers.

Honored Contributor

Maybe she mentioned it as she will be off for awhile and wanted to give a heads up. Just a guess. Maybe there's something on her FB page you could check out.

Honored Contributor

@Purseone....She mentioned it seveal weeks ago during a Denim and Co show...I was not really listening intently but I think she said she was having a  procedure in the late spring....she made light of it.....not that medical issues are not serious but I got the impression she was not overly concerned.

Honored Contributor

Yes, it makes me uncomfortable when the hosts overshare.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Trusted Contributor

@sann   Is something going on with Jill also?