Honored Contributor

@nomar wrote:

Always enjoy Carolyn on any show she does and the show with Valerie was no exception. The Q is finally realizing who works well with certain vendors. I have no issues with Alberti working with home decor nor Rick (anymore). Martha Stewart seems to work well with Alberti and Rick is doing great now with Valerie. Just keep Sandra B, Jane T, and some others off the decor shows. They have their thing with shoes, fashion, etc. As much as I love Valerie I cannot watch when they put those on that are not into decorating. The best for Valerie are like we have all mentioned. Pat, Carolyn, Jayne, Mary Beth, Dan Hughes, and even Rick even though he is not calm, but seems to work so well with her. That is my take on Valerie Parr Hill shows......for what it is worth. Glad the Q is paying attention to the posters and this is what I hope my opinion goes to.

@nomar 

Yes, Carolyn is an EXCELLENT host, and she has not been paired with Valerie too often lately....  The two make an excellent team.... 

I think your right, there were lots of complaints on the Forum about certain pairings of hosts and vendors, maybe QVC FINALLY got the message....At least lets hope so....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Super Contributor

@nomar wrote:

Always enjoy Carolyn on any show she does and the show with Valerie was no exception. The Q is finally realizing who works well with certain vendors. I have no issues with Alberti working with home decor nor Rick (anymore). Martha Stewart seems to work well with Alberti and Rick is doing great now with Valerie. Just keep Sandra B, Jane T, and some others off the decor shows. They have their thing with shoes, fashion, etc. As much as I love Valerie I cannot watch when they put those on that are not into decorating. The best for Valerie are like we have all mentioned. Pat, Carolyn, Jayne, Mary Beth, Dan Hughes, and even Rick even though he is not calm, but seems to work so well with her. That is my take on Valerie Parr Hill shows......for what it is worth. Glad the Q is paying attention to the posters and this is what I hope my opinion goes to.

I agree with you...Pat, Carolyn, Jayne, Mary Beth, Dan Hughes, and even Rick.  Please keep Jane away, she's perfect for an obnoxious Rachel Ray type, that's probable why she is always pared with Rachel Ray.

Contributor

Carolyn and Valerie are the best together.  They used to do shows together frequently, but not so much lately.  I will watch anything with Carolyn.  She's so down to earth and real.  I wish QVC had more hosts like her.

Respected Contributor

I've always enjoyed Carolyn 's presentations.   She's very down to earth and calm.  

It was quite a few years ago that you could send them a message through the forums.  I remember I sent her a little note about an animal and she responded with a sweet note back to me.  

I'm not sure if it was Carolyn or her assistant who answered me but I still was impressed that they took the time to respond.  

I always felt that Carolyn really appreciated her viewers.  I loved hearing her describe how she and her hubby moved from CA to PA with all of their animals.   That was quite the adventure.   

Super Contributor
Carolyn is well liked here. Loved actually. A lot of us really like other hosts . To each his or her own